The Embassy

atawa

Mastered by puppets
Only good thing about januari, its Embassy time again
(Semiunofficial world championship in darts)
[dance] :beer: [dance]

Btw, does anyone of you English people know of someone who could beat Barney this year?

Atawa tells me this refers to world championship darts, so thread is now reopened. ;)

atawa, when does it start exactly? I'm Dutch too and I've watched the last 4/5 embassies. It's a cool sport. ;) Though luck is much needed...

It started, On saturday Barney got a good win over Bobby 'Mr Glitter' George, should have won the third set though.

Tonight Co is gonna play, the most relaxt man in darts ;)

Could be a nice final :D

Let's see.. Three Dutch posts, two posts about not knowing what the Embassy is, no English posts.. It seems that the Dutch are more involved in the Embassy than the English!!
I saw the game between Raymond van Barneveld (Barney!) and Bobby George too. It was pretty exciting and Barney did a very good job.
Tonight our other Dutch dart-hero wil play: Co Stompé, aka the Matchstick.

Now come'on (English) fanatics! Get involved!!

Well Co got through to the second round, didnt play that well (not one 180) but I guess he'll grow into the tournament. :)

Tommorow its Barney against Belgian hope Clarys witch should be no problem.

Saw Taylor-Ferrel today, kinda onesided game with Ferrel having no chance whatsoever.

Imho the Monk-Walton and Stompe-Taylor will be the matches to watch for in the second round, sould be good :)

Top Bottom