The End of the World

I like the idea of Atlantis being a seperate civ...

"Looks like you managed to scrape yourselves from out of the depths at just the wrong time..."

Use Infranview.
Install it, and then open the units_32 with Infranview, then save it as a .bmp file.
Open it with paint, then paste in the picture from the unit.
Save it.
Open it with Infranview, and save it as .pcx.

Yeah, eventually, I figured it out.:)
And I've just added my second unit. This one took only 25 minutes, instead of the three hours the first one took (And with only three crashes to desktop! I'm improving!:D )

I could try to do that...

(So is this just a big sarcastic mod? :D )

Lord Malbeth said:
(So is this just a big sarcastic mod? :D )
Wasn't the Playground Mod a big enough hint? ;)

I'm starting to work on this mod again! Hoorayness!!!!

But I'm running into the same problem that stopped me a while ago: Can't work out Military's unit lines, or find animations for them. Here's a basic list of the current unit lines (If anyone has suggestions, or can find animations for units that don't have any, please tell me)

Offensive

Recruit (Needs anim)

National Guard (Civ3 Infantry)

Infantry (Modern Infantry anim)

Futureisticlike Infantry (Starship Trooper anim)

Defensive

Riot Cop (Riot Police Anim)

Cop (Needs anim)

Texas Ranger (Highway Patrolman Anim)

Misc. Units

Tank (modern armor anim)

Futureistilike Tank (Needs anim)

Recruit (Don't forget to download the fixed fortify animation a few posts down)

Cop (Choose Martian Paramilitary or Riot Police. Can also use some of them for recruit.)

5 future tanks

For the recruit I was thinking of someone more underequipped.... As if the recruiting station had basically just said, "Here's your rifle, now go and defend America from supernatural forces of awesome power!"

How's the Civ III Rifleman? Not going to be worse prepared than that! (gave him a gun, no armor, and no medicine to treat his allergies)

Or for added fun, the Rifleman M-unit. ;) (4 times the people for the same amount of damage! Shows how skilled they are!)

How's the Civ III Rifleman? Not going to be worse prepared than that! (gave him a gun, no armor, and no medicine to treat his allergies)

Or for added fun, the Rifleman M-unit. ;) (4 times the people for the same amount of damage! Shows how skilled they are!)

Rifleman M-Unit.... That sounds like a good idea!

Is this partly based on the book Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman? It kinda seems so. This looks really cool, I hope it looks as cool as the Playground Mod!

Top Bottom