The End

Stuck_as_a_Mac

Aptenodytes forsteri
Well, It appears I am the final President of DG VI.

Here is my plan for victory. Rather than push the button a few times, I am going for one risky move and capturing the enemy city of Lagatero. While this may be a stupid move, if successful, it puts us at the end of the game in one turn.

If we succeed in capturing this city, I will promptly make peace with our enemies and free whatever of their workers we may own, just for laughs.

Then I will burn Oxford to the ground (kidding.)

After this is done, I will promptly push the button, allow the IBT to occur and wait for the victory message. Then we're done. And we can chalk this one up as a win, though I'm not sure how win-ish this is.

So... when do we want the chat?

SaaM
President

also if it is possiable i say are we take Lagatero and make the peace, we Gift out hearts out to make them polite. Just so we can go out with the world loving us. (i know it is nearly impossiable to make a Furious AI turn polite). I say anytime between 10pm and 10am GMT on the anyday other than Thursday, friday and saturday (in crazy american days so thats Friday,Saturday and sunday my time)

so we are going to terrorize more civilian foreigners?!? do we have to win on a war-like note?

Black_Hole said:
so we are going to terrorize more civilian foreigners?!? do we have to win on a war-like note?

I am cool with President SaaM's plan. No need to change our stripes now.

Donovan Zoi said:
I am cool with President SaaM's plan. No need to change our stripes now.
Ditto :)

XCL

I should be able to be there. That is 11am PST I believe...

We can also record the amount of Culture accumulated at the time and how many opponents died by our hand or had help dying by us. Just a note on how we did progressing toward other victory goals.

The End? Already? What will you guys do next?

Mr. G said:

It looks like we'll have at least one more Civ3 DG, before Civ4 comes out. It might be another single-player game like this one, or it might be an in-site multi-team game. In either case you're welcome to hang around and join in. :D

DaveShack said:
It looks like we'll have at least one more Civ3 DG, before Civ4 comes out. It might be another single-player game like this one, or it might be an in-site multi-team game. In either case you're welcome to hang around and join in. :D

In-site! In-site! In-site!

Speaking of in-site, I'll see if I can get a Civ4 Game of Republic going. Should be a lot easier to do there... Firaxis has noted the cumbersomeness of a MP demogame. They were in one, afterall. :) (How many game companies do you know of that actively participate in fan-forum games?)

Mr. G said:
Which answer do you want?
1. Head to Disneyworld

or

2. Look at a picture of Maj. Kusanagi

:p

Chieftess said:
Speaking of in-site, I'll see if I can get a Civ4 Game of Republic going. Should be a lot easier to do there... Firaxis has noted the cumbersomeness of a MP demogame. They were in one, afterall. :) (How many game companies do you know of that actively participate in fan-forum games?)

Where can this game be found? Is it on this site?

MeteorPunch said:
Where can this game be found? Is it on this site?

It's the ISDG. (Intersite Demogame - PTW, many sites. I believe the PTW one ended in a "draw" since the save was corrupted somehow) Firaxis lost a year ago, but it certainly gave them ideas for the demogame in Civ4, which Barry Caudill mentioned in that one interview.

It's actually the "MSDG" (multi site demogame), not to be confused with the C3C "ISDG".

I am interested in the Game of Republic, Chieftess, and while lurking those threads right now, I fail to see how it is different than a demogame that we have been proposing where we split up into teams. Is it the same idea?

CivGeneral said:
Which answer do you want?
1. Head to Disneyworld

or

2. Look at a picture of Maj. Kusanagi
Well.....I think #2. Thanks. :D

As far as hanging around, I might pop in every once in a while, but I need to attend to my own faultering DGame. Will the new be played at the new site?

Ginger_Ale said:
It's actually the "MSDG" (multi site demogame), not to be confused with the C3C "ISDG".

I am interested in the Game of Republic, Chieftess, and while lurking those threads right now, I fail to see how it is different than a demogame that we have been proposing where we split up into teams. Is it the same idea?

Actually, it's one team, many semi-independant provinces -- meaning that the focus is more on the governors. As for how the save will be played, that'll have to wait until the game is released....

Top Bottom