The English Civil War?

Dead Flag

Warlord
Isn't anyone else interested in a scenario/mod based around the English Revolution? I would have thought it would be an interesting one to do, but I haven't seen any scenarios based on it. Same with the Russian Revolution....

Well, with Snafusmiths WWI mod, eventualy he will include a Russian REvolution scenario, and for english civil war, there is an excellent mod for it for Medieval Total War 2 if you are intersted.

The English Civil War was essentially a branch of the Thirty Years war, for which there is a scenario that unfortunately uses a European Empires mod, which is for Vanilla.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=172498

What might be an interesting approach would be an English History mod that covers the entire era of the Hundred Years War and the War of the Roses, up through the end of the Protectorate. The included map might include parts of France and Spain as well as the entire British Isles. Instead of civilizations you could have various royal lines, some starting the game as vassals of others.

If you wanted a specifically English Civil War scenario, I'd suggest using the Dutch King leaderhead from Colonization as Charles and Frontenac as Cromwell.

I always wanted to make the board game of King Maker which featured the war of the roses into a mod for CIV... the only problem is i am a noob!

Top Bottom