1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The "Fall Patch"

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Macintosh' started by technome, Sep 24, 2012.

1. AspyrRyan

AspyrRyan Prince

I don't recall that patch note. I'm fairly sure I saw it recently on the PC as well.

Is this on a save game from before the patch? I had 15% bonus in a fresh game I just tried.

2. manu-fan

manu-fan Emperor

3. MacAttack

MacAttack Just the tip

Pre-patch save game. I am guessing from your comments that only new games are not affected. Fortunately I don't really rely on Great Admirals for that attribute mainly. I like that they can explore over ocean tiles before any research is completed for ships that can enter ocean tiles and repair my navy quickly when engaged in heavy coastal bombardment or a large naval battle.

4. firstordergray

firstordergray Chieftain

Since the new patch, when playing on multiplayer over the internet with a friend, we have noticed that early in the game, workers don't finish their improvements. For example, they will keep making a plantation forever but never actually complete it unless you keep telling it to make a plantation every turn. It seems to correct itself by the middle of the game.

5. Lachlan

Lachlan Great Builder of Civs !

Any news for Campaign Edition Fall Patch ?