The "Fall Patch"

I thought the Fall Patch was supposed to fix the Tile Yeilds bug, where late in the game, some tiles would show the yields of other tiles.

Well, this doesn't seem to have been fixed. Still happening in my latest game.

I don't recall that patch note. I'm fairly sure I saw it recently on the PC as well.

Well, Great Admirals now don't affect combat either. If you check the combat box when you are about to use a naval unit in battle, you'll see that the the "Near Great Admiral" percentage is 0.

Is this on a save game from before the patch? I had 15% bonus in a fresh game I just tried.

Is this on a save game from before the patch? I had 15% bonus in a fresh game I just tried.

Pre-patch save game. I am guessing from your comments that only new games are not affected. Fortunately I don't really rely on Great Admirals for that attribute mainly. I like that they can explore over ocean tiles before any research is completed for ships that can enter ocean tiles and repair my navy quickly when engaged in heavy coastal bombardment or a large naval battle.

Since the new patch, when playing on multiplayer over the internet with a friend, we have noticed that early in the game, workers don't finish their improvements. For example, they will keep making a plantation forever but never actually complete it unless you keep telling it to make a plantation every turn. It seems to correct itself by the middle of the game.

Any news for Campaign Edition Fall Patch ?

Top Bottom