The Fanatikan Intelligence Agency

WOW! Very impressive. Im here at your service!

I'm glad you like it :D

If anyone would like to update some of the info, please update a whole civilization. That way it will be easier to know how old the information is and it will probably be updated more often.

If anyone have anything I guess you can just post it here or PM me. The special reports does not need to be updated with the other info.

Shaitan: Is it possible to add posts in the middle of a thread? And if everyone think it is ok, maybe we should move it to the demogame page og Government page?

Once again I just want to say how happy I am that you like it. :D
I put a lot of work into these first reports.

ARgh!!! Had my ISP's router not failed, I would have nominated you for trade. :)

Hehe. Thanks for the support, but I'm afraid I don't have time to run for an executive position right now... to much school.

I can do intelligence reports on Babylon, Russia, and China.

BTW, take a look at my resource assessments in Demogame 1 (archives) from terms 2 and 3 of Trade.

Back in Term 5 of DG1, I did some small tables detailing all possible trades, but nothing as advanced as this...

I would love to help, but my schedule forbids is at the current moment. Maybe sometime in February....

I kind of think this thread will see more action in the citizens' forum, so I am hesitant to move it to government forum...

@Cheetah, please assign people to certain jobs. We can PM you all the stuff, and every once and a while you can post a whole update, like the first few posts!

After a strange communication to the FIA, a Fanatikan Special Agent travells to a conspicuous market stand in the town of Dapperdan. There, he is told to search behind the stand for a second message. the agent searches for ten minutes before he sees a man dressed in black place a piece of paper behind the stand and vanish into the crowd. He approaches the paper and kneels over to pick it up. he unfolds it and reads it to himself:

"I, known only as Immortal, am reporting for duty"

The agent looks accusingly at the crowd, wishing it had not prevented him from following the stranger. Then he turns, and heads toward the base at Octivanium.

Hm, Government forum or Citizens forum is the same for me. I just thought it would mean more sense to put it in government.

I guess assigning agents to different areas may be a smart thing to do. So anyone who has a job they would like to do just tell me.

I dont mind if someone have the same jobs (as doing reports on a civ for instance) as that would give us more information with analyzes from different heads.

I'll go through this thread and give everyone the position they have asked for so far.

Great work special agent Stuck! :goodjob:

The operations to cover your trail are working perfectly, and the FIA is awaiting your report.

Last Updated: 1130 AD

Information:
Capital: Washington
Government: Democracy
Score: 1583, growing
Military Strength: Weaker then ours.
Number of Cities: 20 (the city of Newcastle has been taken from the English) *Special Opps Note* Word has reached me that there is asmall army outside of Liverpool. Watch for an American invasion of England.
Best attacker: Cavalry
Best defender: Musketman (they lack nationalisim. We could sell it to them)
Cultural view: Unimpressed by our culture
Diplomatic Stance: Polite
Bordering: Fanatika, England, France

Political Status:
Wars: Babylon (The Iroquois war has ended)
MPPs: None
RoPs: Fanatika, France, Greece
Alliances: With Fanatika against Babylon

Trades:
Active: Fanatika (Gems), France (Spices or Incense), Zululand
Potential: Russia, England, India, Persia, Rome, China, India
Embargos: Greece and Iroquois against America

Resources:
Local: Saltpeter, Iron, 3xDyes, Horses,
Local NC: None
Unused: None
Import: Gems (Fanatika), Spices or Incense (France)
Export: Dyes (Zululand)

Wonders:
Shakespears Theater (Washington)
Newton's University (being constructed, Detroit)

America is a democracy on our eastern borders. They are a little more advanced than us and their terrain is mostly grassland and hills. The country has a very developed terrain, with road, mines and irrigation. A note: The posses 6 size 12 cities. This number could increase.

Threat Assessments:
American forces has been very close to our borders for a while now. They are also sending units through our country, which is acceptable due to our Right of Passage. Still, it is suggested that we have an eye on them at all times OR we make them better friends.

An agent from the FIA has just arrived in Moscow. Information will be wired to Fanatika shortly.

Top Bottom