the fastest conquest victory

phillip1882

Prince
Supporter
playing as the romans, see how quickly i can eliminate all civs from the map. I'll be giving my self iron if i don't start with it. to make thing difficult it will be a huge map, with 18 civs. noble difficulty as always.

Subbed

Submarined

three attempts so far and all unsuccessful. i can capture about 2-3 civs but the next one runs into serious difficulty for me.

Agreed

so as usual in this game i start off pretty good.
i go for roads right off the bat, followed by bronze for chopping.
civpicrome.jpg
i build two workers right at the start, and chop rush 3 settlers.
civpicrome2.jpg
in each city i go straight for barracks so i can upgrade my preds.
after bronze iron is up and i don't even have to cheat its right next to me.
after building 5 preds, i attack china.
civpicrome3.jpg
easy enough victory.
i next attacks civ to the east of me the incas. not a whole lot harder. i saved about nine preds and just mowed him.
after iron i went for the basic worker techs, and then straight for currency.
after currency i went for calander to get the bonus stuff for happiness.
civpicrome4.jpg
fnnally went for constuction for catapults. o did a little trading such as reciving alphabet in exhange for math. and currency in exhange for monarchy and gold.
i saved about 15 preds, 3 catapults and tried to take on the russians.
civpicrome5.jpg
once again i was basically stymied. though i did end with capturing practically all his cities, it took me a full 100 turns to do so, enough that i was about ready to produce grenadiers by the time it was over. my primary problem was i ran out of cataputs, and when i attacked it seemed i always lost at least half my army or more. and a couple times i made the beginner mistake of leaving 1 unit in the city for defence after capturing it.
civpicrome6.jpg

It seems he meant Mayan. With the city of Uxmal

apologies you are correct its mayan.

Top Bottom