The first Petty Criminal (TAC) of America

Eclipse4449

Deity
Today I launched the TAC MOD and loaded the TAC America v 1.05 Scenario and chose George Washington of New England

It was

and they have a Dream, they shuttle to the English Caravel with nothing but
Raw Inspiration

and set sail, the journey straight forward
The Seasoned Scout in the Crowsnest yells LAND HO!

The caravel waits for the two Englishmen to make shore before raising its anchor and Sailing back for Europe

As the Free Citizen places the flag in the spot coined "The Base Camp" Jamestown is founded
and the Apache tribe is not pleased
:nono:

Meanwhile the New England caravel arrives in Europe to find no citizens awaiting voyage to the New World for many turns
So the decision is made to pick up new harvested resources in the New World

Furs and Sugar are loaded and transported to the King and sold
The English Seasoned Scout meets another Apache Tribe and is gifted a treasure which is ordered to move to Jamestown

Apache Braves move on Jamestown
1511 AD The Caravel arrivels in Europe and sells the goods
The Seasoned Scout Defends Jamestown
A Petty Criminal borders Caravel and they set sail
Jamestown falls

1523 AD The Caravel arrives again where Jamestown once stood to find only a Treasure

1523 AD The Petty Criminal moves into the Ruins and recovers the Treasure
1528 AD The Petty Criminal founds Plymouth on Jamestown's Ruin and offers the King his share of the Treasure. Luckily the Apache Chief was willing to agree to peace while the settlers loaded the Caravel name Prince with a small quantity of Tobacco leaf and fresh cut lumber.

They set sail hoping to find more Europeans waiting for passage to the New World. 1538 AD the Prince arrives at the English Port and quickly users aboard a Master Carpenter and offers Gold to the first Master Tobacconist on the list of potential voyagers. 1538 AD the set sail again and arriving in Plymouth and joining the Plymouth Colony in 1545 AD. The next load of Tobacco and lumber was loaded but stayed docked until more of the same could be added to raise the investment.

The Caravel Prince once again arrives in England and discovers that the king has raised our taxes

What difficulty is this, if I may ask? Taxes went up too early for my liking...

What difficulty is this, if I may ask? Taxes went up too early for my liking...

Ah their named differently, I think 4th level. honestly I wish it was a higher level just for the intrigue. Taxes will go up many times very soon!

So you know this game?

Top Bottom