1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The First Rebellion of Arete

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: Citizens' started by Vandal Warlord, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Cedric pent the next nine months caring for Hatshepsut as much as he could. Constantly, Cedric was given news of his father's immigration program. Aparently the Settelers arrived at the city, but only 50 of the original 100 were there, not including Vandal the Rebel. Cedric had almost forgot about his father. Finally, after nine long months Hatshepsut gave birth to twin girls, Hatshepsut II, and Justina, named after Cedric's mother. Hatshepsut was afraid of this, since she had twins, she had no apparent heir. She was upset for a while but soon got over it. Now Cedric thought, when were his next children to come:mischief:.

2. w00ter

w00ter Warlord

Although I support Role-playing and you have some nice ideas, I think you are going a bit too far by saying that your character has children with Hatty. If I'm not mistaking, your characters child (which is also your character) is going to inherit the Spanish throne, giving you power over an AI faction???

3. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Just wait and see;) But no, I do not take over the Spanish, That is beyond RP limits.

Technicly Hatty's children are not my characters, only Cedric is.

4. w00ter

w00ter Warlord

Ok my story is that I'm Lincoln's father:

Waldheri: Lincoln... I am your father!
    Lincoln: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:lol:

5. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

I will not take over the AI, but I will use those characters to explain desicions made by the Spanish.

Because, No one dies of old age in Civ4!

6. w00ter

w00ter Warlord

Ok but my point is: RP is fun, but we should be carefull what to state in our stories. For example, you posted a thread in which you state that Spanish Hinduism is this and that and that. No discussion, everyone has to accept it. I think we should be a it more timid with just stating that this is that etcetera. If you think that Spanish Hinduism is this, well heck I can think of another way of what the Spanish Hinduism is like. We should discuss this in some RP thread first, before just assuming everyone else agrees.

7. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

I see your point wooter. BY THE WAY....there is a thread discussing Spanish Hinduism, and I tried to combine unreal ideas, with Hinduism on Earth. But, yet I see your point.

PS- I notified everyone that I would come up with specs for Spanish Hinduism!

8. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Then again wooter, im' not the only one who has said, this is this and that is that! Provo refered to the Weapons mAsters as jugglers!