The Fool's Game

Rashiminos

Fool Prophet
I couldn't wait any longer, so here's a game save for our civilization...

As you can see, I took the liberty of renaming our civ, the scout, and the settler. I also propose that we name the river "Ayd River."

Settling in place looks good as we grab the pigs and stone. We will also pop the hut when that happens. I think moving Ape the Scout to the plains/hill is our best option.

Here's the save:

Attachments

• FourOne.CivBeyondSwordSave
    35.8 KB · Views: 65
Off topic, but how the heck did you label the river and rename your units??? I've been playing for years, and never knew you could do that!

Renaming Units: Click the yellow unit name and a dialog box will pop up asking you to rename the unit.

Placing signs: Press alt-s (or zoom out, click the button with four arrows, click new sign) then click the tile where you want the sign to be placed. Then a dialog box will pop up and ask you for the sign's text.

You do know that we are launching the save later today.

*Hint*
Spoiler :
Look at the name of the save file.

I propose we rename everything to a pokemon theme. Our warrior should be Pikachu.

And God said oops as the breaker washed the sand away

Um could you please shut this down. Its misleading to people, and not as funny as you think it is.

I truly hope that our start is that good, lol! Perhaps a couple more ivory resources next to a river on plains squares with forests???? /beg

yeah I do not think our real start is that good, have you all seen it. Its ok i guess.

You also must notice though that our climate is rocky, so I feel this is a great position, having had way way worse in Rocky games before.

Did you plan that?

If you still have the save, there are some lurkers in the other succession game who might like to start another ;)

I guess you mean me with that :lol: and yes I would like to applie for a new one.

I guess you mean me with that :lol: and yes I would like to applie for a new one.

If you're looking for more succession type games, than I would suggest you wander over to the Civ4 - Succession Games forum. There's usually new games starting every couple of days or so and always a lot going on.

Top Bottom