The foreign advisor is a humble pessimist.

superslug

Still hatin' on Khan
Hall of Fame Staff
I consider the foreign advisor to be a humble pessimist. :(

Why? Because he constantly tells all of us that a particular deal is probably acceptable...probably acceptable? How can it be probably acceptable when he's never wrong?! Any and every time he says it's probably acceptable, it is absolutely acceptable!!!:mad:

This frickin moron uses absolutely wasted words. No wonder he's a damn diplomat!!! :wallbash:

Anyone know which file I can go into to change this turd's dialogue?:rolleyes:

That really annoys me. The advisor is always right. Wouldn't it be nice if just once his probably acceptable deal blew up in my face?

Exactly! You think they could put a random number generator or something in where the exact trade cost of something would fluctuate by +/- x% or gold. That way there could be some real haggling going on instead of just taking a hit or miss approach and then finally narrowing down on an exact price and not a penny more...

Oh, don't be so hard on him.

He doesn't want to look better than you, the all-mighty leader, so he only says 'probably'. After all, if it turned out to be wrong, I'd send him to the dungeon. ;)

Actually, I've had this "problem" for a while. His stupid words are wasted on saying "probably". I mean, they are ALWAYS right! And I like BorgeoisBuffoon's idea. There should be an option where you can "Send Advisor to Dungeon for 10 turns". You can then either hire a temp or go without an advisor (gasp) for a few turns.

Top Bottom