the french and chinese hegamony/ multiplayer

jojorah

Prince
The sun has risen in the clasical era, I leader ignorant bigot* of china seek to win through my wits alone. The french leader Trent shuey* has sworn his allience to support my cuase. the irqouis and english, my enemys. I scout looking for a good place to settle, seeing how sea is to my south i scout north,no recuarce in sight. How ever the leader elizabeth*2 had been spoted, there setler and a warrier providing protection. They settle then and there and snaged up the only iron for at least 20 hexs. I leave that area seeing it a lost cuase. To the east my scout travels, nothing but hot dessert. My people begin to panic as they see the english during that time build settlements around my capitol. i have no choice but to settle west.

I ignorant bigot of china go to the world stage (chat room) and deceptivly pretend that i do not know how to lead my country, asking my sworn rivals how to send my armed forces on attack. However i do, i know very well, but they know not of what i know. They begin to think im ignorant of civilization but realy it is they who are the ignorant ones soon they will see there fatal flaw. As my fishs takes there bait i clue in france on my plan, but things arnt going well for him either as the irquois under the command of Holy sheperd* are building settlements around him in the east.

My people have been working to long for nothing but starvation from the english blockade. There pikes are getting in my land searching, waiting and hungry for blood. I tell my citizens not to fear in this stirring speach. "do not worry my comrades, the years of our survival have far from been in vain, the english no not of our will to protect our interests. This will be there flaw, tell me is it them who spent years suffering from lack of recaurces? Was it them who spent decades of icolation? No and that suffering has made us stronger, and with this faith and honer that we have i endow every population to the freedom to use this great library where our people have kept there records , and where more importantly they havnt. For it is us not them who know the bountys of world and the power of science is on our side and is deprived on theres." He then ended his speach and rested knowing that the power of knowledge will protect his people. The people now stood up to protect ther country and to create a great new weapon known as the cho-cu-nu

Part two coming latter today:) *i used steam names, *2 cant remember name so i used ais name

god ugh well i spent literly an hour writing and google said that i couldnt reply, sorry might not write the end for awhile (anyways it dosnt have picture so no one will pay attention)

Part two (shortend)

My men stood around the edges of our empire and gazed out upon the 400000 pikes that belonged to my enemy, there attack was inevirable. But my enemys fools are they, for they do not know my real strength. My strength is that of twice my men for we have suffered the hardships of poverty, the french at this time are aswell blockaded by the irqouis under the rule of holy sheperd his military all through these years has been his only concern, he is my only realy threat. I tell my troops to fire upon the english enemy,and so they did all there troops killed and zero cajultys. Same amount of cajultys here but known killed. My men marched triumphently to hastings and seiged it only 100000 horse men where killed in the process. Boldly my men go marching on leaving 300000 men behind to defend the city from rebels. We march to the other side of the empire the same there but much more costing i lost 400000 men but they lost the greater and the city was mine. Unfortunatly the english showd the power of iron, and in holy sheperds own words brought in 90% of there army to avenge there loss. They had advanced to steel and gun powder i had not, indeed the city i captured is in peral, but holy sheperd forgot one thing, my allies

Indeed it is time for yet another science revolution, as there troops advance the odds are 10 to 1, 1 being me. My capitol however is at the empires expence rushing one unit a turn to aid me in stopping the irqouis from liberating the city*. But it seems in vain as the many years go by and the city being at half health, but still my men can not fight much longer, or at least we need to improve our weapons if we wish to defend our selfs. all seems lost but no!the french chemists descover gun powder, now the survivers of my experienced men will upgrade to face the growing probablem. That also marked something realing significent for the frenceh, the raid of the irqouis. The irqouis war machene was odd enough being able to keep interests in england aswell as having contact in there own land. But there research begins to begin to slow and the mohecins weaponry. The biggest battle is yet to come, and i shal see fit who is to survive

The forces are not even. The irqouis are still using muskets and long sword men, but losts

Top Bottom