"The future will be better tomorrow."

Wait until I hear from Tigranes.

He replied, Nighthawk or kiwitt please hand over the save to Tigranes.

I used to lead in this game, how in a world things got so sour for Armenia which became a Zululand?

I used to lead in this game, how in a world things got so sour for Armenia which became a Zululand?

Because Zululand decided to stand on the wrong side of history. :p

Nighthawk sold out most of your country to the nations allied against you in exchange for peace, then there was a long period of peaceful expansion and building across the world in which the free workers of the Soviet Union prospered and created the greatest society in history, and now the workers of the world, led by Russia and Germany, are fighting in a great revolutionary war to defeat the capitalist Zulus and Malinese.

Now then, I hope you will be more reasonable than Nighthawk, and agree to mutually beneficial peace terms.

Oh thank you. Germany used to be my vassal, nein? It is rather ironic that I was forced to resign this civ exactly 2 years ago, early May 2014. And look what happened in those 2 years. The future did not become a better tomorrow for the Nation that has built the New League of Nations..

It's also ironic how in the newly released trailer about brand new Civilization VI the narrator goes like "we are the builders of the better tomorrow".

This tomorrow is plenty good for the peoples of the Soviet Union, the mightiest and most prosperous nation in world history. :p

Alea jact est, as my neighbour would put it.

GPS

EDIT: Knoedel, could you update post #1?

I'm going on holidays but I did find a replacement: Sinimusta.

Tigranes, could you please send the file to me and Sinimusta? Thanks.

As this is going rather slow, I hope I do not miss out on too much of the fun.

Well enjoy your holidays and yes it has slowed.

Done!

So... I went on holiday... I came back from holiday... and did not receive any turn...

Did Knoedel made a brilliant turn and wiped me out in only 1 turn? And that is why I am not getting the file anymore? :p

Tigranes? Have an explanation for that?

Assuming Luthor still uses his hotmail account and assuming we're all talking about July 2042 turn -- it was sent to Luthor on May 29 and forwarded to sinimusta on June 7.

I don't believe this. I now have half a dozen Great Engineers, just lying around, because the RNG hates me. :wallbang: I am willing to exchange 3 Great Engineers for any one Great Person of a different type.

Yes! I think I have a Great Scientist...

Top Bottom