The god's Horde.(FfHDI3)

Im almost done with my changes ... here, I will go ahead and post the save,
Spoiler :
just find the Hallow Redentor, and remove Hidden Nationality.
I will post the story later (probably quite a bit later)

Attachments

• Charadon(Dumanios) AD-0150 Junil.CivBeyondSwordSave
    275.9 KB · Views: 94
alright someperson, just tell me what changes you want done, and they will be gotten done. I would like for the next round to start in the next few days, eh?

<edit> Found the problem, it is on my end with some terrain textures.

Anyway, other question: is it possible to give extra beakers but not the whole tech?

only in FF i think.

Charadon looked at the bloodstained earth after another glorious battle. His men had slaughtered the Hippus army sent to thwart him and their bones will now serve a better use as weapons for the Doviello. Charadon looked at one of the pools of blood and saw a demonic face looking at him. Its eyes glowed red as a voice rang through Charadon's ears

I am pleased with your progress against the Hippus. As a reward for your actions so far, I have given Laeren and Jerron a measure of their old strength back. Laeren was one of the greatest Doviello healers at the beginning of the Age of Ice, keeping many soldiers alive and even nursing your great grandfather back to health.

Jerron was one of the greatest conquerors in the Doviello army near the end of the Age of Ice. He led his armies to many victories over the cursed Amurites. When he finally died, he was one of my greatest prizes that I held in my vault. Use their strength to continue your domination.

And with that, the face disappeared and Charadon continued his walk through the bloodsoaked plains.

FOR CHARADON
Spoiler :
Continue assaulting the Hippus, bonus reward if the Hippus are wiped out by the next update, but not required.

NOT FOR CHARADON
Spoiler :
Gave Laeren empowered 1-2 and medic 1. Gave Jerron empowered 1-3. With the strength of the units he's using against the Hippus, I felt this was a proper reward. Plus I couldn't tell if he had razed any Hippus cities as Tasunke wasn't yelling at him about it.

Attachments

• Charadon(Dumanios) Camulos AD-0150.CivBeyondSwordSave
    275.9 KB · Views: 67
Eternal is the earth. Crafted, sculpted, built to last throughout the ages.

"M'lady?"

"What," Kilmorph snapped. Sitting on her diamond throne, she was strumming her fingers on the armrest. She wasn't too happy about what was going on.

"An envoy of the Khazad has arrived. They're worshipping your Highness once more and would like an audience."

"Took 'em bloody long enough... Couldn't bother to get out of bed and start doing an honest day's worship, I bet. Let'em wait a while, give'em some spiel about how the earth moves at its own pace and can't be ordered around or something. Make it sound profound."

"... Yes, m'lady."

Well, at least someone was doing what they were supposed to. Charadon's little stunt with her precious gift did not sit well with her and she was pondering what she should do about it. Well, if he didn't appreciate it, she'd make sure it wouldn't serve him a lot.

Pondering some more, she was once again interrupted by one of her golems who tried to discreetly remind her of the waiting visitor. Suddenly, she snapped her fingers.

"That's it! I'll make him come over here and prove his allegiance!"

Spoiler Rewards and punishments :

• 1 landlocked city + not too bad relations with the dwarves => Bronze Weapons for all units that weren't gifted by other gods.
  • Snubbing my mud golem => Unit renamed to Kilmorph's Gift, is now Held. Can be removed later on...

Spoiler New Quests :

• Make a pilgrimage to the Gates of Eternal Stone to prove your allegiance.

Spoiler Ongoing Quests :

• Small rewards for landlocked cities, major reward for a landlocked capital.
  • Follow the Runes of Kilmorph.
  • Maintain friendly relations with the dwarves and any other Runes civilizations.
  • Connect one or more of the following: Gold, Gems, Marble, Copper, Iron, Mithril.

Spoiler Divine Changelog :

• Dude, these Khazad are wimps. Do I need to do everything for them? *sigh*
  • Changed the Kingdom of Kilmorph a bit, added Gates with a Guardian. Gave the player visibility to it.
  • Gave Bronze Weapons to all Beastman units that weren't created by other gods.
  • Renamed and Held my former Mud Golem.

Attachments

• Charadon(Dumanios) Kilmorph AD-0150.CivBeyondSwordSave
    277.1 KB · Views: 91
OOC:My internet hates me:crazyeye:

Chardoonn,Charrddoon.. gather nor and all your army at the mirror of heaven......
Bring as many zealots as you can... await there until father orders.. you will know when it happens.... Destoring Radaint gurad incampments will apeese me..... The ones by the dark mountion are fighting demons ....Your chosse

Quest
Spoiler :
Simple. Have nor and Two or more Zealots (savants if you want)on the mirror of heaven at the end of the set. Destoring the emmy camps will make my next quest easier. The ones by the dark mountion are fighting the demons there, Will you weaken the demons or improve your chances?

Godly changes
Spoiler :
Changed the Launun city by the mirror to barb, but gave the launun a city with(What i think) Two pirate ports and 1 pirate cove.
Added Two emmy forts

Attachments

• Charadon(Dumanios) AD-0150.CivBeyondSwordSave
    280 KB · Views: 62
Charadon wakes up early one dawn, and his eyes are blinded by a shining light. Then he realizes it is just the sun, scorching into his retina from the thin atmosphere this time of morn. However, in his near-blinded state upon waking, he notices a moving blob growing larger. Immediately he gets a PUNCH IN DA FACE!!! and is knocked onto his back. Enfuriated and Confused, he rises in full battle mode, seething and tensed for battle. However he sees A silver being with wings, perfectly crafted, sitting on a rocking chair. Charadon immediately raises his axe and charges at the strange creature. To get ANOTHER PUNCH IN DA FACE!!! He is more confused than angry now, and looks upon the angel, who appears to be harmlessly sitting in the chair ... reading a book no less. Finally he stands in front of the angel, demanding answers.

"My name is Sphener. I roam these lands of my own accord, but recently a have recieved a message from my former master. As none directly tied to Junil are allowed to enter these Withered and Hellish halls, only those detached from the Vault of Junil, like myself, am allowed entrance. He wishes to let ye know that your nation is scheduled for demolition. The cache, however, is that the demolition crew is none other than yourself. The taint of Agares will cause you nothing but woe and destruction. I have brought you a brief "How-to" Manual to avoid destruction. 5 easy steps to avoid the Armageddon. If you start to follow them, surely Erebus will see less suffering, and if you Complete them, may you have the blessings of true angels of Junil. And if you completely disregard them, well, I'm coming for you.

Step 1. The Malakim must not fall, including the Order Holy City, Trinity.

Step 2. Bring the Holy Pilgrim from the outskirts of Malakim influence to Urslo, and start a following of the Order in Urslo.

Step 3. Build a Temple of Order in Urslo, rename the city Bastion of Junil, and start spreading the Order to the rest of your empire.

Step 4. Revoke the following of the Veil, and sanctify your lands, especially that of Agares' Pride. If you can, find a way to raze the AV holy city to the ground.

Step 5. Follow the Orders from Heaven, and welcome the Order into your heart, and the hearts of your people. Make sure all of Erebus follows the glories of the Order, and enforce your own holiness upon everyone else.

This is a very simple outline, however if you are having trouble, I will send some translation codex's which will help you to read the messages in-between the lines, as their is angelic context coded for every possibility Junil has forseen, however I have not transcribed full translations yet.

That being said, this is more than enough for a Mortal such as yourself to begin working with. Now if you excuse me, I have some more exploring to do. erebus is such a vast place, you see.

Charadon watched as Sphener picked up his Sword and Shield, and walked out in perfectly timed steps. Charadon watched in awe as the lesser demons walking along his corridor simply shrank into the shadows as Sphener walked by, and Sphener gave them no notice whatso-ever.

For Charadon
Spoiler :
The 5 easy steps do not specifically state, although in order to save the malakim you may need to wage full scale war against the Calabim. There will be penalties if Trinity is taken by the Calabim, and severe consequences if somehow the Order holy city is destroyed. In addition to waging war against the Calabim, of top priority is to lead your Holy Pilgrim through the wilds and through nations, until finally arriving in Urslo, and spread the Order there, to found a sort of "cult in hiding" while the rest of your empire is obviously following the Veil >_>

For The Gods
Spoiler :
Most significant to my changes were to give the Malakim the Order holy city and some acolytes, however this introduced in an early post. I also added a horde of "angry mobs" outside of Charadon's empire, led by a Rebellious priest. I tested it, and it wont take over anything, but will certainly serve as a forewarning. The angry mobs are beastmen, aka his own people, or a nearby Doviello tribe.

Attachments

• Charadon(Dumanios) AD-0150 Wrath of Junil.CivBeyondSwordSave
    281.4 KB · Views: 102
Oki-doki. I think we have enough posts/updates now for our player to begin with the next set. Does our player agree?

Oghma sits at his desk, slowly constructing something of power for the beastmen... perhaps it is these people that can discover the secrets of this world. Knowledge above all else- morality, equality, or even the sanctity of life, means little to a being that knows everything.

Oghma has no quest for you this interval... But the reward will be far stronger next update should you feel that perhaps you wish to maintain a 60 Beaker Per Turn Rate by the end of the set.

Dumanios has been kidnapped! Ohhh nooooo, someone quick! Save him!

Top Bottom