The god's Horde.(FfHDI3)

why drop out? It doesnt really take up that much time. ... only updating every blue moon or so ;P

Eh, alright. At least I got shamelessly plug the Mega Story. I really want to get more writers involved in it. But that's not what this thread is for, so back to Godliness.

After a visit to West Virginia,4 Days of School and having a battle with an entire Svartalfar Phalanx,I'm back to the game.

Charadon gets up with a black eye and starts to look at the rock.

Beat up Hippus

Kill Hippus for Bonus

Go to the Gates of Eternal StoneI think I did that

Rewards for landlocked cities

BIG reward for Landlocked capital

Maintain good relations with the dwarvesHad to DOW in the Khazad to get to your Gate

Get stone resources

Have Nor + 2 Zealots go to the Mirror of Heaven

Save Malakim and possibly kills vamps

Spread order to UrsloThe Holy Pilgrim literally went through Hell and back

Build a temple there and rename the city to Bastion of Junil

Revoke Veil,Sanctify lands and somehow raze Ashen Veilia

After that,he went out and played the game

Turn 150:I upgrade all of my Hippus front Warriors,start to send the Holy Pilgrim toward my empire and have Mal'DeGrashna start toward the Gates of Eternal Stone.
Turn 151:the Vamps and Hippus go Veil,and Foolish Heretics,Angry Mobs and a religious preist are trying to kill me. :(
Turn 155:Oghmapolis finds a witch so I kill her

Alright,who thought it necessary to make an 8 Strength Air Elemental in Clar Marachir!? :mad:

Turn 156:We meet Veil worshiping Orcs and build the Necronomicon
Turn 158:We kill the Foolish Heretic Commander and find that the only way to reach the Eternal Stone Gate would be to DOW on the Dwarves! [pissed]
Turn 159:Clairone the Harpy joins use in Banananaland and sings her song.
Turn 160:A werewolf attacks my palace(How!?) and 1 slow man is doomed while 5 others are at safety.I drop the portculis anyway.
Turn 161:I decide to DOW on the Khazad in order to get to the Gate of Eternal Stone.
Turn 164:HOLY CRAP,the frickin Mithral Golem is at the Gate!Do I have to kill it!?
Turn 168:I discover Ways of Kilmorph and get a Thane in Banananaland and send him to Urslo.
Turn 172:I spread Runes and Order to Urslo,yet I can't become Order because if I try,I get a CTD. :mad: :mad:
Turn 174:The Unholy Steed is near my stack and I press the Skelly summon and Blinding Light buttons.
Turn 176:The Unholy steed repeatedly attacks Laeron and Jerron.
Turn 185:I find a Barb Mobius Witch and kill a few Angry Mobs that SOMEHOW found there way to Death Mountain
Turn 189:I find out that the Grigori are in the game.
Turn 192:We meet the Amurites.
Turn 193:We find that the Mobius Witch is hanging out with the Radiant Guards
Turn 197:We convert to Runes via Hannah.

Attachments

• Charadon(Dumanios) FfH DI3.CivBeyondSwordSave
    356.6 KB · Views: 63
Some quick responses: no you don't need to kill the Mithril Golem. Yes, you had to go through Khazad lands to get to the gate. I had hoped you'd go for Open Borders... Also would have liked a screenshot as undoubtable proof, but it seems legit enough. Since you're following Runes, I'll have to think a bit about some extra special goodies.

Edit: this does NOT mean I 'got it'! Anyone else may take the save.

Got the Save

I have given, and I can taketh away.

The benefits of my religion have largely fled from your empire, along with the fall of Mal'Verdun.

There are three ways to fall back within my graces.

1.Wipe the Order from the World

2.Rid me of the Malakim OR the Ljosalphar

3.Build temples to the Veil and Spread the Veil

This being said, I wonder if my minions in the Fane of Lessers can accomplish that which I originally expected of you.

Attachments

• Charadon(Dumanios) AD-0200 New Face of Agares.CivBeyondSwordSave
    361.9 KB · Views: 70
The sound of a god's skull meeting his desk is not a pleasant one. Especially when both god and desk are capable of more magic than all of the Archmages of Erebus. And to have killed a witch is sort of a transgression, but Oghma knows there is promise in this one yet. But if he is to overcome his transgression he must overcome the face of progress.

THE QUEST
There are two MANDATORY Objectives, and three OPTIONAL objectives. To recieve any sort of bonus, you MUST complete both of the mandatory objectives.

Mandatory Objectives
1. Discover all four Mana Node technologies: Alteration, Divination, Necromancy, and Elementalism.
2. Construct a Mage Guild in Oghmaopolis

Optional Objectives
1. Construct a Mind, Metamagic, and Life Node in your empire.
2. Construct in EVERY City you own an Elder Council and Library.
3. Do not drop your Science Slider below 70% at any time. You MUST report if you do because I will not know otherwise.

The Reward
Oghma is prepared to send down something that might help with your war against the Hippus. The more objectives you complete, the stronger the gift.

Oghma also wishes for you to start working harder at building instead of destroying, even if the thing you create will destroy everything else. The Doviello have the power to construct the behemoth of weapons, and I bid you to search for a way to construct it. You do not have to do this in the turnset, but you must show some form of progress into searching for a way to construct the War Machine.
For the Gods
Spoiler :

Please give Clar Marachir a set of Walls if it does not have it already.
Spawn a free Great Scientist in the Grigori, Luchiurp, and Malakim Capitals.

How is he able to start working on an Alchemist's lab?

My mistake, I thought Labs were earlier on on the tech tree, not so far in. Changed.

Some quick responses: no you don't need to kill the Mithril Golem. Yes, you had to go through Khazad lands to get to the gate. I had hoped you'd go for Open Borders... Also would have liked a screenshot as undoubtable proof, but it seems legit enough. Since you're following Runes, I'll have to think a bit about some extra special goodies.

Edit: this does NOT mean I 'got it'! Anyone else may take the save.

I was unable to get Open Borders...

Godly message to Korias
Spoiler :
Um ... you realize the war machine is even Harder to get right? It would be easier to simply change the quest back, unless that is your final goal, in which case perhaps a longer time limit would be better

Godly Message to Tasunke
Spoiler :

You make a valid arguement. The point being is that I want him to eventually construct the damn thing as I never see it in Doviello games, so eventually I'll have him go for it, but I do intend for him to pay for his transgression against the Witch in my city :p

I was unable to get Open Borders...

Well, I would already have appreciated the effort in moving to the Khazad borders. Anyway, you managed to make peace by yourself, so it's all good. I'll more than likely wipe out the relation hit you took, if I can figure out how...

Charadon was alone in the plains, the only sound being the rush of the wind. Then suddenly, the normal whooshing of the wind gave way to the voice of Tali.

"I am very dissapointed that you didn't even attempt any of my quests, Mr. Char-adon. It would make me less angry if you were to at least try them now."

Quests:
Spoiler :
All of the quests from last update still apply, I also revealed the island you have to settle on to help you.

Changes: (not for people who aren't supposted to look at it)
Spoiler :
Boosted the hippus a tiny bit
Revealed the island
Added a mana resource inside a lake.

Eternal is the earth. Great are its gifts for those that she embraces.

"Aha! Now we're talking, that's some proper worshipping there, Charrie-boy!"

As Kilmorph lies back in her bathtub filled with gemstones, one of her intendants politely coughs, trying to draw her attention and not her ire.

"What? Speak up, man, just don't ruin my mood."

"Well, erm... There's an envoy of the Khazad who would like an audience..."

"Not them again," Kilmorph exclaims as she rolls her eyes. "What's their major malfunction now?"

"They seem to have some complaint about Charadon's invasion of their territory and..."

"Oh for crying out loud," Kilmorph interrupts, "at least he DID something to prove his loyalty! What have they done for me lately, huh?"

"Well, they worship you..."

"Yeah, big deal, they worship me and for the rest they seem to be stuck in neutral. Tell them that they'd better start being all nice with Charadon and everything, 'cause you never know when I might get tired of short hairy wannabes!"

"... Yes, m'lady..."

As she lies back between the opals and rubies, she ponders the current situation. What she needs is more worshippers!

Spoiler Benefits from completed quests :

• You have been granted various resources in your cities as well as the necessary improvements. Roads are up to you...
  • Kilmorph's Gift has returned to his Golem nature. He's now an Iron Golem with the Iron Weapon promotion, and no longer Held.
  • +10 Relation with Arthurus Thorne as well as an Open Borders agreement

You're doing fine, so just some small stuff so you can get some other things done too :)

Spoiler Quests :

• Maintain good relations with the dwarven civs
  • Keep on following Runes and spread it to all your cities
  • NEW! Spread Runes to the Luchuirp

Spoiler Divine changelog :

• Removed the old Kilmorphs Gift and put an Iron Golem in its place with Iron Weapons
  • Gave my Mithril Golem an Ancient Tower
  • Placed resources and improvements in every city's fat cross
  • Spread Runes to every Lanun city
  • Gave the wimps, I mean Khazad, two settlers. GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTTS!

Attachments

• Charadon(Dumanios) AD-0200 Kilmorph.CivBeyondSwordSave
    362.1 KB · Views: 62
Top Bottom