The Grand Torunement at Nar Shaddaa!

Civanator

Deity
OOC: This is to get the RPG alive. There is nothing to do, and it is getting mighty boring. I am going to take some events from DG2's RPG

Anthony: Everyone in Fanatica and Atrouia is invited to the Grand Tourney at Nar Shaddaa. We will use blunted swords and spears, as we need you all to stay alive. Test your skills in these events:

Archery (4)
Test your skill at hitting the targets
[Discipline]

Sword Duel (no shield) (5)
Can you take on the opponent and win?
[Agility, Discipline, Constitution]

Fist Fight (5)
Fight with your fists until someone gives up, or is knocked out, what else is there?
[Agility, Constitution]

Chariot Race (4)
Race your chariot around in an oval. First to complete 10 laps wins
[Agility {horses}, Discipline]

Foot Race (5)
First one from start to finish wins.
[Agility]

Endurance Race (5)
Race from Nar Shaddaa to Funkytowne in this endurance race.
[Discipline, Constitution, Intelligence]

Grand Gladitorial Melee (5)
A bunch of contestents step in and fight with spears, shields, and swords. Last contestent standing wins.
[Agility, Discipline, Constitution, Intelligence]

Debate!
Cancelled on account of time restriction

Finale Event:
Mara Jade and CivGeneral might be getting married after the tournement. Please dress appropriately.

ooc: i think we urgently need to define how the stats will be used for the events here... also this should this time be done before we start the tournament ;-)

Brutus: I am Brutus Barbaricus! I shall enter your tournament in your contests of Sword Duel, Fist Fight, Foot Race, Endurance Race, and your Grand Gladitorial Melee. It is a shame that we are using blunted weapons, although blunted weapons can do a surprising amount of damage.

If we are going to use blunted weapons may I use a hammer in the melee?

OOc: so please civanator post the way how you will judge it. this way we can decide whether it is fitting or not :)

I have a random number generator at school that produces the odds based on the stats. This way it is almost even, but characters with certain highs and lows in stats have certain advantages and disadvantages. Alos, can you please post the stats of your characters entering so I do not have to hunt down the stats, thank you.

Character 5

Character Name: Brutus Barbaricus

Character Gender: Male

Character Status: Alive

Character Health: Good

Character Age: 22

Caste: Common

Agility - 13
Discipline - 14
Charisma - 11
Constitution - 20
Intelligence - 7

Belligerent, Naturalist, Tracking

Brutus has travelled to our fair land after his tribe fought a war with another tribe and destroyed each other in the process. Brutus was the last one standing. He now seeks a new home and perhaps a little fame.

Argius Gorinia: I will join this contest. To let other people have a chanse of winning, Ill only join only in theese competitions: Archery, Sword Duel and the Endurance Race. Oh and yes, the Deabte.

OOC: Stats:

Health: Good
Stats:
Agility - 10
Discipline - 20
Charisma - 10
Constitution - 15
Intelligence - 10

Corevius Nero: I will also join this great contest. I wish my great uncle septtimus Nero was with us today. He would have been the champion of all the branches in this tournament. Lets get this tournament going :D

OOC: Stats:

Health: Good
Stats:
Agility 15
Discipline - 15
Charisma - 14
Constitution - 10
Intelligence - 11

Mara Jade IV: I would like to sign up for the Archery and Fist Fight Events. I am quite Quick with my feat and can Kick Very well ;)

OOC Mara's (IV) Stats:
Character Gender: Female
Character Stat: Alive
Character Age: 10
Caste: Noble
Agility - 17
Discipline - 7
Charisma - 20
Constitution - 11
Intelligence - 9

Scrobius Pantonius: I too shall join in these events in the areas of Archery, Sword Duel, Charriot Race and Debate!

Character Name: Scrobius Pantonius

Character Gender: Male

Character Status: Alive

Character Age: 26

Caste: Common

Agility - 12
Discipline - 12
Charisma - 13
Constitution - 17
Intelligence - 11

Belligerent, Intellectual, Mercantile

Scrobius is a man who is looking for a better life. He grew up as a woodsman with his father, who also taught him to fight. He has now entered the city.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

First Event: Archery!
We have in this event:
SaaM DiSaaMuel
Elizabeth "Liza" DiSaaMuel
Sir John
Mara Jade
Scrobius Pantonius.

Every contestent gets 1 arrow, and shoots at a target. The contestent who lands an arrow farthest from the bull's eye is asked to step down. This repeats until 2 are left. The last 2 will shoot 1 arrow, and the closest to the bull's eye wins!

OOC: Stats will be posted later :)

A Jade Commando Seargent and Alia arive with the Beer Dilivery. CivGeneral takes a seat and watches as his Future wife takes her place

Jade Commando Seargent: Ugh, here is the beer delivery Anthony

CivGeneral: I hope Im not to late

Anthony: Ahh, Prince CivGeneral. Come have a seat by me.

CivGeneral: I would certanly would

2 Jade Commando Solders take there places next to Anthony and CivGeneral

Top Bottom