The great CFC chain letter: around the world in 80 days!

At the current rate it's going to be hitting the UK in Olympics season... that might be quite cool.

Its a pity the sailing is not happening in Torbay this time, then you could have had a short trip to get your photo

I think the camera will leave the UK at the end of June so will miss the start of the olympics

August 10th 2012. I'm optimistic. Plus if it's close to that date I can just lie to you all.

Well you will only have a few days to develop the film scan it and post.

Got the camera today. It shouldn't take long for me to send it off again. I'm just gonna take a picture looking out by bedroom window! I'm away in Calgary all weekend though so that will delay me putting it in the post.

Got the camera today. It shouldn't take long for me to send it off again. I'm just gonna take a picture looking out by bedroom window! I'm away in Calgary all weekend though so that will delay me putting it in the post.

Did this get mailed?

I'm so excited for it to get to the UK! I have my photo all planned out!

It's in the post and on the way to San Diego. It will be a while in the mail, however, as I went with the cheapest option. It should arrive within two weeks.

I think the camera will leave the UK at the end of June so will miss the start of the olympics

Well it seems to be getting slower and will now get to Boundless in September and back to Contre in February

The UK folks could adjust the timing so somebody gets a photo of the Olympics. After all, we know this never was going to take just 80 days, so why not allow for some special events?

Is anyone going to the olympics?

Good thing it's out of Canada now. We have winter here. :p

Top Bottom