The great CFC chain letter: around the world in 80 days!

The last time I had to go pick up a parcel I got the bus on Saturday morning, (I do not have a car), out to the sorting office to get the parcel and was most surprised when I opened it.

Spoiler :
It contained a warning triangle to put behind my car!

What a waste of time.

That's beautifully British :lol:. Did you stop for a chat and a cuppa with Mavis on the way?

No we went and bought some black pudding from a shop nearby.

Oh. My.

I spit out diet coke from laughing when I read what you'd done. Yes, WHAT YOU DID.

Anyway. So um. We might need to arrange funding for Stuge for #3.

Haha, I think "tragically funny" is the best description. This is becoming a comedy of delivery failures. Who knows what will happen on try 3!

At this point, I think putting the camera in a bottle and dropping it in the ocean would be the fastest and most reliable method of delivery.

Sit at home and wait for package ...OR... enjoy tropical beach paradises with beautiful women around.

Yeah, I'm not exactly going to blame RLF for this one, and really anyone who does is probably just jealous!

I'll be around very infrequently the next week or two (more so than the last month). I hope y'all can manage anything minor in my semi-absence.

OH MY GOD THIS VITUN CAMERA PERKELE SAATANA JUMALAUTA

I'll have to go to a different post office this time, otherwise the people in my local one will think that I'm mental and keep sending this camera to a nonexistent Australian.

I'm expecting it to wake the Old Ones on this trip.

With that much invested emotion the post offices here & there will become obsolete in the delivery process.

I'll have to go to a different post office this time, otherwise the people in my local one will think that I'm mental and keep sending this camera to a nonexistent Australian.

:rotfl:

Yo guise, wher's da cam?

Yo guise, wher's da cam?

Last time it bounced back to Finland from Aussieland it took 2-3 months. The aussies aren't getting any money for mailing it back so they just send it the slowest way possible. It'll get back to stuge.

Yes where is it:sad::sad::sad:

So do we assume that the camera is lost for ever.

I do not have a digital camera but I could get one and retake the photo.
I also have a record of what I wrote in the note book.
Did anyone photocopy the note book.

How many people could retake the photo from the same spot at about the same time of year.

So do we assume that the camera is lost for ever.

I do not have a digital camera but I could get one and retake the photo.
I also have a record of what I wrote in the note book.
Did anyone photocopy the note book.

How many people could retake the photo from the same spot at about the same time of year.

:blush: I took a photo of the crowd looking up at me during a gig, and I stopped gigging.

Top Bottom