The Great Conquerer - A study of Greece

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Strategy & Tips' started by tsf4, Nov 8, 2012.

1. tsf4

tsf4 Warlord

This will be a constantly updated study of how the Greek civ (on Prince difficulty) does against every seemingly possible enemy on a random duel map. Modded civs included. I will be playing as an experienced player against Greece.

1. Greece vs. Germanic Tribes - I got slammed by them. A war started in 150 B.C., and Alexander killed me by 50 B.C. I had two cities and he took my capital. I was in the Medieval time period, and he was still in the Classical age.

2. Greece vs. the Assyrian Empire - Interesting game. Luckily we were on a different island, although he got pissed off when I sent a missionary into his realm. He declared war on 1548, and we fought off and on until 1786, when we made white peace. I ended up winning a cultural victory, although our score was only 200 points apart!

More to come soon!

2. Petiscator

Petiscator King

Shouldn't this be on Stories and Let's Plays? Anyways, seems interesting. Could you post some screenshots? :)

3. tsf4

tsf4 Warlord

I guess ... just wanted it where people can see it. And I can do screenshots - perhaps of the kingdom at the end of each game?

4. Yum Caax

Yum Caax Chieftain

Forgive my ignorance, but what civilization is Assyria? Babylon, Persia, or am I missing something?

5. Petiscator

Petiscator King

He said he is also playing with modded civs, so Assyria is one of them.

Screenshots at the end of the game would be really nice! :)

6. Mesin

Mesin Chieftain

I enjoy this!