The Great war

Duckboy7

Chieftain
:spear: It all started in africa where i was building Archers to finnish off the nasty indians. then out popped a indian explorer it started exploring near my Capital but soon as i attacked it i it with my Elephant but the Elephant died (I dont know how that happend) Then i killed it with a catapault. Then from the other end came the persians i cracked the ship with my Ship. Then in 5 turns I went to mighty Persia and Took over Susa. then the Persian Legions cracked my Phalanx. then i was angry i Killed the legion with another Elephant But Then Indians And Persians Joined a Pact to Destroy My Giant civilization (I had already killed the Romans and Greeks) Then i Took over Bombay With my archers and legions then from the NE Came the Japanese i joined a pact and we together Destroyed 5 cities :lol:. the The Japanese Betrayed me. they wanted $500 i Did not give it the we had a war then indians took back bombay and then i took Delhi and lahore the the Egyptians Destroyed the Persians Then i Captured the Japanese Capital (At that time they had Osaka as there Capital then i had to kill off 2 more i quickly Destroyed Calcutta and then i took my legions the japanese had Pikemen My legions where no match but my catapaults saved the day before the japanese Destroyed Lahore.

The End

By Duckboy7

Top Bottom