• I dont like it

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Again playtest-reports and battle-reports
are welcome.

They are important for further development
of the scenario.

Rocoteh

My is 1MHz and 250RAM Each sieged town around 2 minutes for PC to think. And first turns around 10 minutes with all off. Then I look what I loss during the computer turn. I hope to get little bit faster pc soon.

Domination: Capituring Russia would not help. still all together less then 50%

I think in future release my Barbarossa plan should be halted somehow. and at least french naval should be in city harbor not in the town.

The victory by points should be disabled or move really high value.

Is it possible to disallow capituring artillery?

Interesting thought. If engeenier move increase to two it will be finally periodically used in a war. I have use them only as road builder and cleanup so far.

Ill consider the worker thing.

I was also considering a victory point victory, but in a different pattern. I had noticed that in the medieval conquest if you moved a "relic" to Jerusalem you could capture hoards of VP's. If someone could tell me how to do that, then I could make one called "The Schlieffen Plan" to be targeted at paris.

I think a Victory Point Location (VPL) based Victory Point Victory would make more sense.

Simply put a VPL in all important cities. Set somesuitably high threshold for triggering a VP Vic, high enough it can only be achieved by occupying much of the enemy's homelands for a long time, and also use the accumulated VPs as tiebreaker instead of the normal civilization score.

that sounds good. Where should put locations? Obvious locations:

Berlin
Konigsberg
Antwerp
Paris
Constantinople
Port Said
Baghdad
Jerusalem
Venice
Salonika
Belgrade
Warsaw

Looking some months forward with regard
to The Great War I still think the level :brigade
or division is the most important question.

Feedback on this is really crucial!

Rocoteh

The Great War version 1.1. Saved games for all the
major powers:Great Britain, France, Russia, Italy,
Germany, Austria-Hungary and The Ottoman Empire.
Scenario info says version 1.0, but do not worrie this
is version 1.1. Please hit the download-counter after
downloading.

Rocoteh

Saves on Regent-level.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads6/TGWS7.zip

very nice rocoteh.

As far as vic point locations, I want to make them even on both sides at start so that one side does not have an advantage over the other in VP's at the outset. Perhaps 1 or 2 more for the allies though.

Bug report. Reducing tech time to 26 cause that doesn't matter what u invest it 26 turn it need to be reduced on a cost.

who are you playing as? Some of the techs are high costing becasue civs shouldnt get them early. Techs will be added to major civs (Germany, Britain, France) to give them a better advantage though.

Sarevok,

Do you think you can put up some info
concerning the saved games on the front page?

I think its important to know if there really are
demand for this type of downloads.

Best Regards

Rocoteh

Originally posted by Sarevok
who are you playing as? Some of the techs are high costing becasue civs shouldnt get them early. Techs will be added to major civs (Germany, Britain, France) to give them a better advantage though.

I have play German at this moment. Turn 1. Golden age. Reserach steel, money value any: 0-10, result the same 26 turns.

Top Bottom