Votes: 263 54.8%
  • Its a good scenario

Votes: 119 24.8%
  • Its ok

Votes: 40 8.3%
  • I dont like it

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
I've downloaded the Division level and have played a few games so far. My major complaint is that the Russian infantry is just too weak. I know that Russia is notorious for performing so badly during WWI, but at 4 attack they are just simply worthless. I'm think about boosting them up to 6 attack, 8 defense.

I've downloaded the Division level and have played a few games so far. My major complaint is that the Russian infantry is just too weak. I know that Russia is notorious for performing so badly during WWI, but at 4 attack they are just simply worthless. I'm think about boosting them up to 6 attack, 8 defense.

Its a good idea!

In fact I am planning to close all my scenarios here at CFC very soon.

Sick and tired of with 5 years of CFC-Establishment arrogance!!!

Best Regards

Rocoteh

it looks and sounds great but it just wont play? during loading it says it cant find something then closes down. please help as i think i will love this one barbarossa (that has a similar problem)
regards fkdrake

fkdrake, can you give me the exact error message you are getting?
I think I had the same problem, when I tried to play this scenario on a German version of C3C. If you don't have an English version, then you need to make copies of a number of image/sound/art files and rename the copies to the English names. I did this in my installation of C3C, and now I can play English as well as German scenarios.

The problem Shizldizl reported may have the exact same reason. Both of you: please let me know, if you are playing on an English version of C3C.

Best Regards, Lanzelot

Hi everybody,
I`m desperatley looking for a WW1 scenario for C3C, can you help me with some links? I just found this thread, but it is already closed..
I`ve seen the Age of Imperialism thread, which is great, but I`m looking for an only WW1 scene..

Thanks
Gergo

I dled it but when it was loading [after i chose my civ] it got this error.
Spoiler :

Any suggestion how to fix it?
I would appreciate it because i was looking forward to playing this.

Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind i think i got it. i forgot to DL the art and text files. how could i miss that :p

EDIT: I DL the art and text and it still did it..

I am planning on buying civ III complete and playing this again it was a great mod, I played it a couple years back. Right now I am improving a WWI mod for CIV4, but this mod was very very fun to play.

I am planning on buying civ III complete and playing this again it was a great mod, I played it a couple years back. Right now I am improving a WWI mod for CIV4, but this mod was very very fun to play.

Thank you.

I am glad to hear that.

Rocoteh

um the SOE site and every time it has a differant txt pediaicons error or something..
i removed the screenies from my computer so idk sorry =(

Ok i gott it to work,
As Austria-Hungary
I usually chose Germany
and tried someone knew so idk if worked Because I downloaded it write
[I tried twice with the same results, not working] Or because Germany doesnt work,
Next i will try to chose everyone and tell you if they work or not!
thanks

Not sure if this was mentioned in any notes, but it looks like you need 5 towns to form an army. It freaked me out, until I got the 35th town and was able to make one. The pedia still says 4. I had expected the 32nd to allow it, wrong. I then realized I only had 6 armies and the 30th had allowed one.

I looked in the standard places 1) readme 2) intro at the top of this thread 3) pedia. There are just too many post to read them for answers.

Did anyone ever make a story on this mod? If they have, a link in the first few post would be nice. I wanted to look at some screen shots to see what the units looked like, before I down loaded it. I finally just jumped in.

BTW ZeletDude Germany can be played, at least it works for me in the full version.

Top Bottom