The Greatest TV Show EVER

Well, can you think of a better TV show for helping educate young toddlers?

Well, you are not a young toddler now are you :lol:

Well, Magic School Bus teaches a lot more than a fur costume running around singing, as I remember Sesame Street. It didn't teach me anything...

The Simpsons.

*Still good.* In ten years, when you watch sme of the newer shows you will catch some of their unseen wittiness. I know I have begun to see it in the 7th and 8th seasons.

Re: Sesame Street

If you ever have the chance to sit down and watch it, it is hilarious. (at least the puppet sketches)
Also, Bert and Ernie ARE gay, and knowing it makes every little skit of theirs hilarious. Seriously, try and catch a Burt and Ernie skit, there are *so* many double entendres.

I'll never forget the one where Ernie answers the phone, and it's a girl who wants to talk to Bert, and Bert refuses to talk to her, he just keeps saying he doesn't want to talk to a girl.

:lol:

priceless!

I haven't really watch the simpsons in years. Family Guys hilarious, South Park can have some rather intelligent humor buried under all the stupid humor...

But the greatest show ever is Firefly... well... maybe if it wasn't canceled after the first season....

Lost by far. The Simpsons would take second. :)

Wow there can't be much good American TV shows if the Simpsons gets top :p

There are loads of great British comedy shows to choose from... Monty Python, Faulty Towers, The Two Ronnies, Only Fools and Horses, One Foot in the Grave, The Vicar of Dibley.

Ahh pure genius :)

Sesame Street is definitely the best kids show I'll say. Grover was my homie as a youngin'

Top Bottom