1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Guildhall

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: Citizens' started by Lord Civius, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

Duly noted Blast. I have updated the weekly logs for both Guilds.

2. Provolution

Provolution Sage of Quatronia

But have you given land to the Warlord members?

3. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

I planned on doing it tonight when I have some extra time. Lets put that poll up ASAP for the Naming of our City too.
    Edo, Edo, Edo the Noble Warriors City.

4. Provolution

Provolution Sage of Quatronia

Yeah, Warlords nominate, and the Arete people vote? Sounds like a plan?

So far Edo and Thunderdome :) I like Thunderdome as it fits with the terrain, desert, pigs mountains etc.

5. NZL

NZL Proudly Flemish

I will name my black steed Aegravon and thank blastoid for this honorable gift. Next time you visit the Warlord city, you can sleep at the Governor's house and ride Aegravon if u please blastoid.
    And I will nominate Edorai as warlord city name [see name explanation in Warlord Faction thread]

I'd also like to start up a Guild, but it's one without resources:

Guildname: The Harnass
    Guild Function: Provides protection to those who seek it. [The bodyguard business]
    Guild Master: Nizol
    Base of Operations: Edorai City

Basically, this guild would work like this: When we're waging a defensive war, The Harnass can be summoned upon to protect the income of other guilds. Gameplay wise this would mean that when enemies enter our borders, the guilds that "pay" us will get a fortified unit on their tile.

6. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

Well we certainly aren't filling up the registry with Guilds so I guess we can expand to non-resource businesses. I will have to come up with a different name than trading guilds however......

7. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

Weekly logs have been updated.