1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Helenetican Mobile Corps (HMC)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game III: RPG' started by Sir John, Jun 3, 2003.

1. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

Welcome. This is the headquarters of the Second Corps of the Helenetican army, The HMC. The Current Liutanent General is Arlena Gorinia. In this thread you will find the whereabouts of the corps and who is in it.

Soliders by Rank:

General Vendetta Lifespania
    Lieutenant general Arlena Gorinia
    Major general Scrobius Pantonius
    Major Julius Aqaurius
    Privat Maxius Veern
    Privat September Nero
    Privat Argius Gorinia
    3 Captains (Spearmen)
    12 Privats (Legions)
    4 Privats (horse archers)

The Divisions:

1. armored division
    commander: lieutenant general Arlena Gorinia
    units: 6 legions and 2 horse archers
    Privat September Nero
    Privat Argius Gorinia
    Whereabouts: On the way to the Egyptian border.

II.2 armored division
    commander: major general Scrobius Pantonius
    units: 6 legions and 2 Horse archers
    Privat Maxius Veern

The "Spy" division
    commander: Major Julius Aqaurius
    Units: 2 horsmen

The HMC is lent to the Fanatican army to fight the egyptians... We are moving towards egypt to fight with the jades...

Special Notes:
    The 3 spearmen is defending the LG and the MG.

2. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

Reserved for the stats of the real characters in the game.

3. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

At the 1. Divisions Camp:
    The soliders are sitting around the camp talking and playing cards. They are eagerly waiting for orders from the despot.

Solider: I got a ace of spades. Haha. I won.

Solider 2: hey, Let me see in your sleeve.

Solider: No, stay away.

The second solider quicly takes his hand and uncovers tons of aces up his sleeve. The two soliders start fighting.

Suddenly a man comes running in to the camp and shouting.

Man: The Egyptians attacked a little village near Regia Doughnouthia last night. They slaughtered almost all the inhabitans there, only some kids and women managed to flee to the mountains.

The Soliders begin murmuring amongst themselves. Some of the soliders had relativs in the village. A unrest is coming trough the lair. They really want the message from the despot to move ahead from this piss-camp on the border of Helenetica. They really want to get to the front line and destroy the egyptians... They are eagrly awaiting the despots orders....

4. Civanator

Civanator Deity

OOC: Playing cards? how about changing it to dice, and make it so they are loaded.

Antonio's Legions are seen marching by the camp, headed toward Egypt. The Horse Archers gallop ahead to so they can scout the Egyptian border.

Legionairy(yelling towards camp): Why haven't you soldiers left for Egypt yet?

Soldier: We are awation orders from the Despot!

Legionairy: I thought the Lt. General was to tell you to go!

Soldier: It is the Despot's decission. By the way, who let you go?

Legionairy: We are part of Antonio's Legions. He gave the order to attack Egypt!

Soldier(Mumbling to self): Why won't the despot give permission?

The legions march off, and by an hour's passing the end of the line marches by.

5. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

Characters:
    VE=General Vendetta
    AR=Lieutenant General Arlena
    SC=Major General Scrrobius
    GU=Vendetta's Guard

On one bright morning, general vendetta suddenly shows up with her personal guard unit for a inspection of the field encampment of the mobile corpse
    VE: "Ah. How i would wish to lead those fine men into battle myself... they will earn fame and glory out there... I must talk to the Lt. General. Guard? Please go and get Arlena"
    GU: "Yes General"
    The guard walks of Vendetta continues her walk through the encampment. Some of the soldiers look embarrassed as they notice her, but nobody has enough courage to talk to her directly.
    A few moments later the guard comes back to vendette with Arlena.

VE: "Ah! Arlena! I must congratulate you for your organization. So soon after i called you to service you managed to prepare our troops for battle... I hope you have everything you need?"
    AR: "Welcome to our encampment, General. I hope you are pleased with it even though it was set up very hastily. At the moment i think we do not miss anything... but thank you for your offers..."
    VE: "I also hope the despot is soon to give the marching command arlena... but tell me... who is this young man next to you?"
    AR: "Oh, i almost forgot... this is major general Scrobius, the commander of my 2nd division. I wanted to introduce you to him..."
    SC: "General..."
    VE: "Ah... so many nice young man fighting for glory! I am very please we still can bring up such a force..."
    AR: "Well, in fact we had a hard time training them, but they seem to be ok now for fighting..."
    VE: "Im sorry i have to go again for now, but i maybe will visit you on a frontline encampment soon... if you need anything, just send a messenger and your request shall be fullfilled. And if the despot does not make any orders, also let me know. I will then visit him and ask him whether he wants to give our land to the egypts without any resistance... now please tell me about..."

The three commanders of the helenatican forces go off talking about the details and strength of their units, military tactics and plans they have for the future... After many hours and as darkness already had fallen over the camp for a long time, finally Vendetta and her guards leave the encampment to go back to gorina

6. ScorpiusAP

ScorpiusAP Chieftain

From the Journal of Mj. General Scrobius Pantonius. . .

Under the direction of Lt. General Arlena Gorina we have established a base camp while we await the orders of the despot. It has not taken long for the men to grow restless and myself along with them. We came out here for our own reasons, but we all want to move along and soon.

There are already rumors floating around the camp. Some say the despot does not wish to usse the Helenetican force at all. That he thinks he can stop the Egyptions by himself.

There are also rumors that the Egyptions have already began their attack on our land, starting with a small village near Regia Doughnouthia. I would like nothing more than to lead my men down there imediately and eliminate the threat, but I must control myself as well as my men and wait for orders.

7. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

Fromt the private journal of Vendetta Lifespania
    What fine men we have! I am proud, proud to be a helenatican citizen
    But i still wonder whether the egyptian crisis will be solved by force or the diplomats... I hope the despot is strong and now as cowardish as many people maybe think he is
    Why didnt he give orders yet? I am inclined to just walk my forces over his land to the frontline, but this would trigger a major crisis which could easily destroy the whole nation... and my ancestors just faught too hard to unite it and keep it united

8. Civanator

Civanator Deity

A young man approaches Major Generl Scrobius' tent.

Julius Aquarius: I would like to join the Helenatican Corps. I am strong and young. I also seek adventure. I am an eligable leader, and would like to command a Legion.

Scrobius: Woa! Slow down. First off, you can join. Second, I am not in charge of giving out commandings. You must go to General Vendetta and ask for that.

Julius: Oh, I did not know. Thank you, and goodbye.

Scrobius (to himself): Foolish young man. He's probably gonna get someone killed.

Julius Aquarius.
    Agility: 7
    Discipline: 13
    Charisma: 15
    Constitution: 20
    Intelligence: 10

OOC: I know I am suppose to go to General Vendetta, but Julius is young and goes to Scrobius to ask for command, even though he is suppose to go to Vendetta.

9. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

OOC@civanator: the corpse is run by the lt. general, but applications can go to any commander. the allowance for new leadership ranks though will be given by the general vendetta, but of course any commander can put in a good word to the general for a young man wanting to change the world. i already thought about introducing a 6 horsemen cavalry division, for example. but i need to wait until after the next tc for unit orders.

10. Civanator

Civanator Deity

OOC: Well, since saying Julius is young didn't get the message across, I will change it :p ;)

11. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

OOC: just wanted to make it clear ;-) also, he may need to serve in his first battle first. we also need people who fight ;-)

12. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

OOC: Currently you will be a privat in the 2 armored division. Scrobius will be your superior and he will give u your orders.

13. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Night Elven Ghost Agent

New Suramar City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    The battle will comesse. I wish to see the Jade Commandos Fight along side wth the HMC.

14. Civanator

Civanator Deity

Julius: So I am in the 2nd Armored Division under Maj. Gen. Scrobius? Then let's go whip the Egyptians!

15. ScorpiusAP

ScorpiusAP Chieftain

Scrobius: Aye, whip the Egyptions we shall Private Aqarius! As soon as we receive our orders to move out of course.

16. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

The Lt. General walks out oh her tent. She finds that all the soliders have all ready gathered from the camps to here her announcment. There are a tons of rumors. When she steps in front of them it becomes quiet, very quiet.

Arlena: I have good news for all of you. Tomorrow morning at sunrise we will gather up our stuff and leave for The Jade Province. We will fight the egyptians along with the Jade Commandos. I know that many of u dont like the Jades but at least we are going to get those egyptians...

A large cheer comes out of the soliders... Theyre already begining to make themselfes ready to leave.. The whole camp is busy..

Arlena goes to scrobiuses tent. She walks in.

Arlena: Hello Scrobius.

Scrobius: Hell, what can I do for you?

Arlena: Sit down. I need to talke with u. When we go the the Jade province theres probably going to be some tensions between us and the Jade commandos. You know that the Jades doesnt have a very good reputation. I give you the responobility of keeping my the soliders in check. Dont let them do anything stupid. We wouldnt want that.

Scroubius: Yes, ofcourse. Ill keep them busy with other matters.

Arlena: Good. Remember to get your things packed.

Scroubis. Yes sir.

Arlena Walks out of the tent and into her own. She goes to spleep.

17. disorganizer

disorganizer Deity

On a road in fanatica... a huge convoy of military units of the fanatican corps is marching to the frontline... suddenly a messenger comes riding from behind them and reaches the lt. general of the corps
    Messenger: "I have a urgent message from general vendetta!"
    Arlena: "So give it to me..."
    Messenger: "Here it is... i shall wait for your answer to bring it back to helenatica immediately..."
    Arlena is reading the message. Suddenly she starts to grin...
    Arlena: "Scrobius, come here please!"
    Scrobius marches from his division to the front of the convoy...
    Scrobius: "Commander?"
    Arlena: "General Vendetta asks us if we need another division of troops... she is ready to raise another at 6 units for our command, and thinks maybe a cavalry division would be good... do we have any suitable commanders?"
    OOC:
    to be continued by SirJohn. I want to raise a new division of cavalry... would we need horsemen or horse archers best? i think it would be horsemen for their fast moovement. this would be a light cavalry to support or armored troops then.
    also, i need a commander for those troops. if you can recommend one, go forward and continue the storyline. as end of the line send the messenger back with your response.

18. ScorpiusAP

ScorpiusAP Chieftain

OOC:
    :(

Theres always Private Julius Aquarius, he may be young and foolhardy but he's the only pc around. ;)

19. Sir John

Sir John The evil one...

Scorpius: Yes, we do have Privat Julius.
    Arlena: Hmm... I have an idea..
    Scorpius: What?
    Arlena: We will give to horsearchers to eachs division for a balistic support. Then the tow remaning units will be horsemen. Theese two will be given under the command of Privat Julius Aqaurius who are to be promoted to major and theese two horseman units will be a reconisanse (not sure how its spelled, Ill just say spy from now on) group wich can either split up and "spy" for both the divisions or remain as one group and spy for one of the divisions. They are wery usefull as they can also be backups in a fight. I hope that General Vandetta will like this plan.
    Scrobius: Im sure she will.
    Arlena: Yes. Messenger, Have you written it down?
    Messanger: Yes, sir.
    Arlena: Good. Away you go. We will be on our way to Egypt as soon as the horses arrive.

OOC: I hope this is ok. Ill leave when they get here. Ill write it in the conflict thread that they will leave when the horses comes.

@Civ: When we get to egypt it is your responobility to get your men to be usefull. You will have to give them orders unless you here anything else from me.

20. Civanator

Civanator Deity

Personal Journal of Julius Aquarius

I hope Vendetta accepts the proposal! I will be the commander of 2 horsemen units! How exciting. My plan is to split the group so we can can conduct reconnisance for both divisions. If the proposal isn accepted, I will give command of one group to Maj. Kindzus. He will use his group to spy for Scrobius' division and I will use my group to spy for Gorinia's division. What a day for the Aquarius line!

OOC: I will command the units. Don't worry.