The Hell that is our lives

I have not been getting any replies despite several reminders and lots of activity. No more I can do. I need someone to interact with for this to be fun :p

Well, I thought while I was on I might end the thread. So here goes, the end of the Kingdom of Gallow. And another loved character.

Vandal slowly marched with his riflemen and pikes.They carefully climbed the hill to Edorai.The clanking of the Pikemen's armour kept a steady beat, giving Vandal the feeling of serenity. Then, all serentiy ended, with one sound.
Bam.
Vandal fell to theground as he felt the bullet lodge into his leg. He roared in pain, and yelled, "Kill them, yon Bastards!"
The men charged, as a few of the black guard helped Vandal up to his feet. He felt the blood run hot down his leg. The Sounds of Gunshots filled the air. Vandal then felt a pull on his leg. He looked down to see a wounded man clawing up the hill. Vandal looked at him, and then his leg. He yelled to the Black Guard, "Get that man medical attention! Leave me, I can fend for my self!"
The Black Guard set Vandal down, and carried the wounded soldier down the hill. Then Vandal felt a slight pain in his ear.
Bam.
The bullet plunged into Vandal's shoulder. He screamed. Vandal fell and began to roll down the hill, leaving a trail of blood behind him. It felt like each blade of grass was a knight in Vandal. The great warlord hadn't put up the slightest fight and he was already bleeding like hell.
Vandal cursed to himself and then finally hit a rock, that stopped him. He lay there for a moment watching countless soldiers run up the hill, many fall before firing but a single shot. Vandal then watched the Black Guard rush to Vandal's side. In what was like slow motion he wached soldiers run down the hill in retreat, and watched one of his guard be shot in he head. Vandal could not move. Then, he realized that, he had lost.
Nothing could bring this back, he thought as he moved his head around, seeing that now, his entire guard had fallen.
Everything went black.

Vandal awoke to find himself tied to a chair, and in a dark room. A tall man loomed over him.

"Vandal the Warlord, Vandal the Burning, Vandal the Rebel, and now even more recently, Vandal the Immortal. You are now a Prisoner of war, actually, the war has ended. Kassite has fallen. We have captured most of the Gallow tribe, all of which are to be executed, for homicide." The man paused as Vandal looked up, his eyes a dark red, filled with hate." Your family is now wanted by the government. And you are also to be executed aswell."

"What are the charges?" Vandal asked quietly.
"Now, your execution will be in-"
"WHAT ARE THE CHARGES!" Vandal yelled in anger. The tall man looked at the paper he held in his hands.

"Seven Hundered and five counts of Homicide, twelve counts of..... Illegal sabotoge. Aswell as, two counts of illegal weapon possesion."

"I have killed One thouseand and twelve men." Vandal said in a low voice. The man looked Vandal in the eye. Vandal spat in his eye, and he retreated back holding his eye. Vandal then used his great skills to untie himself. He laughed at the man, and he punched him into the wall. Vandal ran out of the room, and was gone.

As he went through the doorway, Vandal realized that he was now in a stone block hallway. Other cells had the door closed. He spun to the right and saw two guards holding a rifle and smoking a cigarette. Seeing Vandal flee from the room after hearing the comotion, they immediately dropped the smokes and fired at the escaped criminal. One bullet landed in his chest, while the other entered his throat, taking out his spinal cord. Vandal looked at the two guards, arms slightly raised, almost dragging a foot towards them. He wanted to say something, but that was futile. His gaze drifted as he fell to the hard floor.

"...And thus ends the tale of the last of the great men of Aretania."

Sidohu was sitting, writing. His new restaurant would be one where great stories were to be told. He was even sloce to catching a name, something centered around the destiny of the three main characters in the story Mei had told him. Diamondeye, Sindar and Ymira. What would fit?

After sitting as paralyzed for some time, he lifted his gaze and wrote on the last line on the paper:

"The Eagle, The Larch and The Falcon".

Top Bottom