The History of the Aztec Empire

D

DarkCloud

How to be Aztec in America
The History of the Aztec Empire
(1,000,000 B.C. to 1950 A.D.)
By: Prince Azhark Ab Aztecal IXIV

As the son of the great ruler King Azhark Ab Aztecal IXIII, I decided to make my report on the history of our fine civilization, the Aztec. Please read on and enjoy my report, I hope you enjoy reading it more that I did creating it.

Unknown Date::: The Aztec Empire Evolved and founded Tenohctalon (I failed Spelling as you can see)
Approx. 1,000 B.C.------ The Aztec expand and found two cities to the north and one to the south
Approx. 500 B.C.-------- The Aztec encounter a Phalanx from the deceiving American civilization to the North and ally.
Approx. 250 B.C.-------- English destroy Roman civilization
Approx. 200 B.C.-------- The Aztec empire now stands at eleven cities.
Approx. 100 B.C.-------- German Civilization eradicated by Japanese
Approx. 0 B.C.---------- The foul Japanese land a soldier on our soil and proceed to attack our peace-loving civilization. They are quickly expelled
Approx. 13 A.D.--------- The Celts arrive and are viewed with suspicion
Approx. 17 A.D.--------- All Celtic units expelled from Aztec land peacefully
Approx. 118 A.D. ------- First encounter with barbarous Vikings in South Azteca
200 A.D.-900 A.D.------ Years of Peace. English attack Celts who flee to Australia.
1150 A.D.---------------- Rumblings of war begin, Americans are jealous of our technology
1200 A.D.----------------- Warlike Mongols land on our fair shores and are expelled.
1689 A.D.----------------- Thousand-Year War begins between Aztec and Americans
1725 A.D. ---------------- Mongol civilization destroyed by English.
1779 A.D.------------------South Aztecan colony overwhelmed by cruel and vicious Vikings
1858 A.D.------------------Uppsula taken by brave Aztec soldiers
1879 A.D.----------------- Four cities total in South Azteca
1898 A.D.----------------- Atlanta, San Francisco, Chicago, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh taken by Aztec Artillery.
1931 A.D.----------------- My pa, King Azhark Ab Aztecal IXIII ascends to the throne, 43 in a chain of Kings
1934 A.D.----------------- English forces destroyed near Washington D.C., Washington D.C. captured.
1941 A.D.------------------ Vikings sign peace treaty
1948 A.D. ----------------- Destruction of Americans complete.
1949 A.D. ------------------ Japanese invade yet again
1950 A.D. ------------------ Turncoat Vikings declare war and take one South Aztecan City

It says in SOUTH AZTECA! :eek:

NOT in his entire empire. :mad: It doesn't say how many cities he has in NORTH Azteca... ;)

How did the game end then? 1950 is not the last turn so what did the Vkings do after they took over one of his cities?

Top Bottom