The Holy Aretean Empire

Vandal Warlord

Nazgûl
Abandoning the days of Republics, I hereby form the Holy Aretean Empire Faction. May all those who wish for Monarchy to once again reign, join this great faction, and we shall once again reign above all Arete.

Our Civics
Monarchy
Caste System
Free Speech
Therocracy
Free Market

Our Government:

Emperor: The Faction Leader, and Emperor over the lands. Supreme Commander of the Army.

Regent: The heir to the throne, and co-second in command. The Regent regulates religion, and his Supreme Commander of the Navies. Sets whom and when Turn Sessions will be played.

Chancellor: Answers only to the Emperor. Regulates Law, and the Defense of the Nation. The Co-Seccond in Command.

Noble-General: Regulates the Economy, and presides over the States Assembly Hall.

Noble-Minister: The "Forign Minister of the Nation" Descides Trades, Foreign Relations. And In the time of Impending war, the descider of if we go to war.

Noble-Spy: Regulates Espinoauge, and assists the Noble Minister on Foreign Affairs.

Weapons Master: Ressurected from the days of old, the Weapons Master is the Emperor's Assitance in Military Operations.

The Constitution of The Holy Aretean Empire:

I- Chain of Command
II- The Chancellor and Regent
III- The States Assembly Hall

Foreward-

I have been working on this Constitution for a little bit, and I think I have it.
The Holy Aretean Empire is going to be fairly Different from your common Monarchy, as It will house the Ideals of both Republics and Kingdoms. Anyone may join the Faction, while in power or not. As we are nearing the End of the Demo-Game, the Holy Empire will promote Role Playing, as well as Gameplay.

I- The Chain of Command

The Emperor is the Faction Leader, and is the Head of Command. Then comes the Regent and Chancellor, which are the Co-Seccond in Commands.

More of the Constition to be added later.

Top Bottom