The Holy Roman Empire is a joke civ for the game and the Maasai should be in instead!

Point A: You spelled Masai wrong.
Point B: The Holy Roman Empire is an important part of history! The Native Americans are the "joke Civ". They're actually supposed to be divided between the Navajo and the Iroqouis. Duh.

there are more deserving civs than some put in.. but Honestly? theres nothing that can be done now. Civ4 is probably over now and if they do release another xpack they wont remove HRE,

So.. Start Modding.

UU: Sirit (Bomber), can kill units, but only one may be in a city.
UB: ?
Leader: Kidonga Kalima

The Masai can be the "imaginary" civ.

Thoughts? Yup, just one. Try explaining why you think the other civ is a better choice. Just because you say so isn't going to convince anyone, least of all Firaxis.

Mabye we should add the Songhai!

While we're add it.. Add Canada.. and Quebec. OoO Add Tibet :) lol.

like I said.. We can only mod now.. All Rallying for a civ other than HRE should have ended in July.

Comon on guys lets just cut to the chase....you know the formula...
:rolleyes:
Somebody will mention Poland should be in too....someone will say something like "ZOMG POLAND!!! ROFL WHAT A NOOB CIV!!!11!!!one!!1!!" Then LastOne36 will argue with him with a huuuuge post, then more argueing, then a mod will take action around 20 pages or so.

So please good people....lets avoid another Poland thread...if you want another civ in, just mod em in!

Poland what a /\/0013 civ.. It's not 1337 like Germany...

lol there you go lol

-THATS A JOKE

Why does everyone hate HRE other than it not being H nor R nor E... lol But seriously it's a game.. HRE sucks in the game.

Poland what a /\/0013 civ.. It's not 1337 like Germany...

lol there you go lol

-THATS A JOKE

Why does everyone hate HRE other than it not being H nor R nor E... lol But seriously it's a game.. HRE sucks in the game.

:lol: ....my heart stopped beating when I read that first part...then I laughed. But yeah I agree 100% with you...they truly do suck.
D'oh why did I bumb this thread:confused: :sad:

Hey! Poland could work!
Lech Walesa: Charismatic/Organized
UU:Hussar: Replaces Knight, 11:strength: 3:move:
UB: Embassy: Replaces Brodcast Tower: +1:traderoute: in that city.
Starts with Hunting, Fishing

Pretty good, eh?:groucho:

I'm sorry about Groucho, but it seemed to fit in with how that last sentence sounds out loud.

only problem with poland is that there isnt enough space to fit both twins in the diplo screen :p

and while I'm at it;

Point A: You spelled Masai wrong.
Point B: The Holy Roman Empire is an important part of history! The Native Americans are the "joke Civ". They're actually supposed to be divided between the Navajo and the Iroqouis. Duh.

Whats worse mispelling Masai or Iroquois ?

:D

Is there such thing as a Sirit bomber or is it just an Empire Earth II reference?

I find nothing wrong with the Holy Roman Empire. I just don't play as it

I vote no for such threads, especially with poland in them! TIRED :sad:

Hi

These anit-HRE/pro-polish threads get so childish and annoying that if I were firaxis it would have the oppoisite effect. I would have made a patch that just adds civs like Italy and Vatican City and The Franks. hehe :p

Kaytie

Yes, this anti-HRE pish really does have to end.

I had never really heard of them before, if you don't like it don't bloody play them.. custom games so you don't have to play against them either.

NOOOOOOOOBS.

Top Bottom