• Teddy Roosevelt of America

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Qin Shi Huang of China

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Pericles of Greece

Votes: 3 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to add, I'm a bit disappointed that none of the male leaders in Civ6 so far are as hot as those in the last game. Civ5 had a whole rooster of seriously drool-worthy men. :drool:

I have to add, I'm a bit disappointed that none of the male leaders in Civ6 so far are as hot as those in the last game. Civ5 had a whole rooster of seriously drool-worthy men. :drool:
They will be dlc. To cloud your judgement abilities. Same with bikini armour clad warrior amazones.

Well, I liked Alexander and Ramesses but don't remember many more.

I do hope we get Henry VIII (the early, Jonathan-Rhys-Meyers-years) though. :p

Hojo for triforce power
I am not surprised that a forum that is frequented by mostly male nerds votes Hojo higher than Gilgamesh, but this is obviously objectively wrong, objectively Gilgamesh wins by a landslide. :D
Apparently, there are many Zelda fans frequenting this website. After all, CivFanatics once had various Zelda fan sites as partners.

Oh, and Hojo's mon (as depicted on his clothes) inspired the Triforce's design.

I think for Civ V, Kamehameha, Hiawatha and even Alexander were *fairly* good-looking (for animated characters).

Wow, biforce represent! :king:

Going with Hojo, although somehow I also find Fredrick Barbarossa pretty attractive. Maybe there's something wrong with me. My I nner Germanophile expressing itself? :confused:

It'a interesting to me to see so may votes for Gilgamesh. The beefcake look is really looking to be out of style, at least from where I stand. Then again, I've also noticed most straight men (wild guess that that defines most of us here ;)) seem to find different qualities attractive in other men than the straight women and gay men I know.

Besides, Bro-Gilgamesh can't hold a candle this guy.

Last edited:
Hojo's model looks to be based partly on actor Motoya Izumi who played Hojo in a Japanese TV series, which may be why they upped the hotness appeal.

[Note I don't speak Japanese so if I misinterpreted these images, slap my hand.]

Attachments

• 250px-tokimune_hojo-banner.jpg
    250px-tokimune_hojo-banner.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 808
Yea, even the blue in his robes inspired the Civ VI design. The real Hojo was portly and chubby based on the (limited) visual portrayal we have of him, and not a lean attractive guy with pure blue robes.

Yeah Hojo does look like something out of a soap opera, but in a good way, man I'd love it for Monty to get some of that love, but no, hunch, hitchy, feathery Monty it is.

by the way, interesting how this thread is still open and the other one is not. :rolleyes:

Moderator Action: If you have an issue with moderation, please contact the moderator that performed the action via Private Message, now a conversation. PDMA is not allowed. leif erikson
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not surprised that a forum that is frequented by mostly male nerds votes Hojo higher than Gilgamesh, but this is obviously objectively wrong, objectively Gilgamesh wins by a landslide. :D
See, as a straight female, Gilgamesh is just too a bit too Mr Universe for my tastes.

Some go for beefy, some go for lean :) I think this survey accurately represents the general population's taste in men :)

See, as a straight female, Gilgamesh is just too a bit too Mr Universe for my tastes.

Before this thread even existed, my non-gamer girlfriend saw me watching the First Looks and without prompting she commented on how handsome Hojo looked. So I'm not surprised he's in the lead. (After all, my girlfriend obviously has excellent taste in men :D )

It has to be Ghandi...we all know the consequences...

It has to be Ghandi...we all know the consequences...
"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the handsomest Civ leader of all?"
"Well duh, obviously it's Gilg-"
"OUR WORDS ARE BACKED BY NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"
"-did I say Gilgamesh, I meant Gandhi. Yup. Definitely, no doubt about it."

Well, I liked Alexander and Ramesses but don't remember many more.

I do hope we get Henry VIII (the early, Jonathan-Rhys-Meyers-years) though. :p

Rameses II in Civ 5 has disproportionately tiny weeny arms though ...

Top Bottom