• Cleopatra of Egypt

Votes: 87 41.0%
  • Victoria of England

Votes: 35 16.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that, as a rule, the entire female sex is so insecure as to feel so threatened by fictitious characters -so much so that it has steared the development of this game in any way. I can't help but laugh a little over this preconceived notion you're holding. Simply being female is not enough evidence upon which to base this conclusion.
Though I do agree that it seems as though they were deliberately sabotaged. The design of the men seems to be much more liberal in displaying general attractiveness and sexual appeal (relatively of course).

I would attribute it to the general atmosphere in media and pop-culture with the upswing of equality and feminist sentiments over the last few years. It just seems like the safer design direction. In line with what the majority would currently consider tasteful.

Personally I prefer it over excessive fan service. But avoiding any completely is weird too, especially when we have Gilgamesh over there making ovaries quiver in delight with his every gesture.

I'm going to have to agree with this, if I had ovaries they would be aquiver
#GayForGil

Makes me wonder how many here would see Gilmojo and Cleomyris as desirable couples? :scan:

Gilgojo could be a thing, but Cleomyris could be incompatible - I can see Cleo liking Tomyris for her army, but she is also a bit of a bully, attacking those weaker than herself - something Tomyris would dislike.

Trajer / Petrjan could be quite compatible, though, with Trajan liking Peter's big territory and Peter liking Trajan's cultural lead (thanks to free Monuments).

Interestingly enough, with Tojo and Cleopatra winning in both polls, they also seem like they would like each other in game - Tojo is going to like the fact that Cleopatra is generating a lot of culture and faith from sphinxes and Cleopatra is going to like his big army.

So Toopatra or Cleojo for the Civ6 first power couple? :D
It's Hojo. Tojo was... someone else. D:

It's Hojo. Tojo was... someone else. D:

I'd like to see Hideki Tojo make an appearance, and he could have a great LA around surprise war; but maybe like Hitler he's persona non grata. Always grates when Stalin & Mao are welcome lol

You'd hope that none of these guys would make progress on a hotness list lol!

I'd like to see Hideki Tojo make an appearance, and he could have a great LA around surprise war; but maybe like Hitler he's persona non grata. Always grates when Stalin & Mao are welcome lol

You'd hope that none of these guys would make progress on a hotness list lol!
Out of those 4, Tojo would still be the most bearable <.<

I thought by "Tojo" people meant "Trojo" as a love between Trajan and Hojo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom