The Huns

Why have a 1v1 when y'all could have a massive free-for-all?

Please record that game/these games @CrazyG @ElliotS or @nj666 you can't imagane how much I'd love to see this guy get his ass handed too him.

Allthough I image there will either be some lastsecond cancel or complaint about some minor rng element that cost him the game...

Plenty of FFAs going on there but nj is always claiming luck in these.

// move nj duel discussion to "match of the century" or something?
I don't think it counts as "match of the century" when he's lost 23/25 games, many with only 2 players.

complaint about some minor rng element that cost him the game...
inb4 "Military units OP plz remove from game" thread.

You know you won't prove anything by winning. It will be just luck.

edit. In fact, you will be only proving his point.
I'm expecting that whatever luxury I begin on will be incredibly OP, and his will be useless and demand an immediate buff

Maybe let's not gang up on him in public tho. Yeah, he was being childish, but so is having this conversation publicly. It's just begging for drama.
Yeah. Please be nice, guys. :)

And I still want to remember you guys, that there is the possibility for nj to win, too!

Shall the terms be those normal settings of him and his playmates?

What civ do you want to play? I'll let you choose.
Let's randomize race and both pick it, I think it's fair.

Oh, can you take screenshots or sth, just for us watchers?^^
I can record video but I'm low on disk space atm. Maybe if you donate me on new SSD...

complaint about some minor rng element that cost him the game...
No, I only lose to MAJOR disfortunes such as being placed 1v1 near Huns on bullfeathers island.

when he's lost 23/25 games
Please disregard this statistic, it doesn't have correction fot luck and often (in most games) other players unite against me for no particular reason.

I'm expecting that whatever luxury I begin on will be incredibly OP
Apart from lakes no resource or luxury is OP as of now.

Anyone wants to place some bets on me or ElliotS for tomorrow game? Preferrably in BTC, write your bets in comments if any. After the game lost bets will be divided and payed out to winners (but no exceeding their bet amounts obv). I myself won't bet but I'd like 1% commision from every bet (on or against me).

Yeah sure, but no thanks. So you both take random? On Duel. But what maptype and gamespeed?

on Epic speed preferrable
Standard is better balanced. On epic games tend to end before later game features see that much play, war is much more effective (if you play the same civ its less big of a deal though)

Feel free to preorder recorded stream of tomorrow game just for 0.005BTC, btw

Top Bottom