The Hunting Party Thread

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
The Hunting Party Thread

This is a thread of the travels of the scouts

Roleplay conventions are: No eternal life, only the location where the scouts are travelling may be impacted by character actions and only realistic actions could be done.

The brave men of the tribe gathered around the center of the newfound capital,
their wives and children were crying, as they knew these men would likely not be seen again. They were to go for the longest journey, beyond the forests and jungles, across imposing hills, through dangerous passes and boiling deserts. Only with furskin clothing, wrapped skins around their legs, with simple wooden clubs with bone nails and sharp stones to incur damage, they were ready to take on the wild beasts preying outside the distant borders, as well as unknown men. Darkness befell these men, and they stared with defiance onto the Moon. "You may well follow us, damn moon, but you will never get to us, since we are to outmarch you!" Said Ergaz, the scout of the hunting party. "Ha, those lions I do not respect, they do not even cut their hair, and should be treated as the beasts they are" said Ulgrum the slayer.
"We may not begin to swim across the ocean, as I am not sure if our strength can keep up long enough to reach the other side", said Habam the Obvious.

I sign up with this character for the second turnset done:

Botan the Survivor

Top Bottom