The Idiots' Partee

Admiral Kutzov

Idiot Emeritus
We're just here for the beer and snacks.

We like to have fun and raise havoc.

We're educated anarchy peeps.

We don't take ourselves serially unless we have to to win the game.

Idiocy is a calling, not a philosophy.

If you're not sure you belong here, you probably don't.

Our founding fathers are moi, whomp and tubs.

We're all old (but for some deranged reason, we seem to appeal to teenagers), but we do have fun. Several of us have met F2F.

We can recruit like an SEC or Colorado football team.

One is not a complete idiot until all the required parts are found and installed.

As a Major Idiot, I'd like to say idiocy spreads faster than any religion. We span the globe baby. In fact, I'd suggest you have one in your neighborhood.

Let me also say we're old school CFC (LK rules, dastardly deeds etc) so there will be no cheating to gain status and power. We're idiots, we don't know how to cheat.

Remember rule #6 of idiocy "never take yourself too seriously".....and there are no other rules.

Commander Idiot B reporting :salute:

I am still missing my pregnancy. It shall be found and installed.

I guess I should sign up for this since I apparently helped find idiocy. I think that the idiocy started with AK, then just hopped to Chicago and Virginia to find suitable hosts in Whomp and myself.

We proudly wear our idiot colors (mainly because the crayons don't wash out well).

EDIT:

Members List (19) - We're global
AK (PA)
Whomp (Chi-town)
Daggie (Sweden)
B (Que beck)
Tubs (Beerginia)
Processor (Slovenija)
Iron Gold (Australia)
Smart
IamSid (Middle Earth)
Sadan01 (Australia)
Own (North Carolina)
azzaman333 (Australia)
Vander (Privateering in Idaho)
Furiey (Bedfordshire UK)
gmaharriet (Cali)
akots (Houston & Moscow)
Nomad Bryce (Pennsylvania)
robboo (M-I-crooked letter -crroked letter-I.....)
AL_DA_GREAT (Stockholm)

we have a rival "mischief maker" in the Goatskin Hut. Can we declare war on a rival citizen group? or do we just annex his thread?

In the words of the Guniess brewers... "BRILLIANT!!!"

tubs is designated our leader since he wants to rule a city. we shall devote our efforts to his cause.

Yay! Irongold Irongold!! WoooOOOOooooT...whatever that means.

Excellent. Now Daggie has a sheep to play with. welcome great pyrotechnician to our humble partee.

In other news, apparently the Goatskin hut is a place for that guy's rants and other nonsene (tm). Sort of like Old Thrashbag from HHGG's Mostly Harmless.

Will you be ruling a wicked city ???

Please tell us more of your grand design

I for one would like pubs, pubs, pizza, pubs, jello wrestling rings, pubs, pubs, dwarf throwing arenas, pubs, pubs, public urinals and pubs ... oh and many breweries, wineries, distilleries :D

The town would preferably have no bell towers nor town cryers :rolleyes: ... lets have a quiet town, especially in the mornings :lol:

not wicked. Just a bit fun.

dwarf-tossing is definately allowed. The last time someone outlawed that fine sport, the drarves were more upset than the patrons because apparently it pays pretty well to be tossed about.

I also think that you mentioned pubs..... well what would a good idiot partee city be without pubs.

Speaking of cities, how do we rest control of a burb? I might have to PM someone who creates worlds in order to find out the gritty of the nitty.

I'd like to set up our gambling operation in the backroom if that's ok? You know betting on games like "kebaba" with bushels of grain and rice, sheep...you know stuff and things.

Thanks, WHomp.

Is gambling allowed here? I mean, dwarf-tossing is one thing, but if we spend all our grain and sheep just to bet on kebaba, we may go bankrupt :(

Top Bottom