The Iliad

Due to a new more demanding job, I'm unable to continue playing due to lack of available time. So I am looking for a replacement player.

Jmaltman offered to take my place, but since he already played in the game, Jmaltman sugested we should ask the remaining players if someone oposes.

I havent met any civ yet, and Jmaltman didn't had the time to do much scouting. So I believe there's no problem in taking over my civ.

Please let me know if someone opposes the resurrection of Jmaltam :)

Due to a new more demanding job, I'm unable to continue playing due to lack of available time. So I am looking for a replacement player.

Jmaltman offered to take my place, but since he already played in the game, Jmaltman sugested we should ask the remaining players if someone oposes.

I havent met any civ yet, and Jmaltman didn't had the time to do much scouting. So I believe there's no problem in taking over my civ.

Please let me know if someone opposes the resurrection of Jmaltam :)

I'm ok with it.

Thinking it through, the players most likely to be affected would be those who have already met JMaltman. I would like to hear if any of them have any objections.

To be fair, avoiding putting anyone in a difficult situation, and to keep matters private, if there are any who think that it will not be in their best interests please email or PM me.

If I have not heard any objections after six turns have passed I will advise JMaltman that he may take over portuga's civ.

Bolkonsky. ;)

Its fine by me, but really it's up to Bolkonsky I'd think.

Is niamor around? he has been starting to miss the last couple of turns. If he isn't subbed it would be only fair to the rest of us that he goes AI for the next 3 weeks while he is not here.

Is niamor around? he has been starting to miss the last couple of turns. If he isn't subbed it would be only fair to the rest of us that he goes AI for the next 3 weeks while he is not here.

According to this post http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=5684112&postcount=199 niamor said he had a sub. I wonder if the sub is not pressing Enter at the end of a turn.

Niamor or niamor's sub, if you are reading this could you do something to remedy the situation. In three turns time, effectively six missed turns, I may have to kick the Civ to the AI if other players object to continued missed turns.

Also, could players notify me if they will be away and using a sub. It would be helpful if they were to give me a way of contacting the sub if problems like this arise. Finally subs should identify themselves in the game either by using a different name from the regular player or adding SUB after the regular player's name.

Regards,

Bolkonsky. ;)

The Iliad is down temporarily for upgrade to v 2.13

Players should ensure when they next join the game that they have the patch installed.

Bolkonsky. ;)

I'll be upgrading this evening ... this is a bit of a hassle with several games in play

More than "a bit". I am running a pitboss game myself and am playing in about 8 others. If/when I patch to get in this game I won't be able to connect to any of the other games where the host hasn't patched yet.

At 1400 UTC/GMT The Iliad will be stopped for 12 hours to allow players time to upgrade to the new patch.

Bolkonsky. ;)

Top Bottom