The "I'm Qutting NES" Thread

aaminion00

Stoned
Since it seems every other week we have someone who claims they'll be quitting NES (and so far only 2 have seemingly kept their promises), I figured this would be a good thread to have. A modreator should sticky this if possible, as it will save a lot of space.

Anyways, I'd like to say that since school is going to start up soon, along with finals, and soon after that crew season, plus my desire to actually get outside my house more this year, I'll have to cut down on my NESes. As of now this is all that I'll be doing in the NES forums:

- Mod stMinionNES2: Bigger, Better, Betterer. Excpect about 2 updates a week.

- Mod EuroNES: My Final Attempt. Updates will come on saturday and sunday, but since this is already the pace we have going this shouldn't be too much trouble.

- Siam in stJNES5, since it's my favorite NES right now.

That's about it. I'm not sure what else I'm in but I quit, and hopefully I won't join any new NESes for a while.

Anyways, if you feel like posting an "I'm quitting" post, do it here.

I quit.

I'll lurk and if any catch my eye, i'll have a new reason to come back, and probably join more. So make a good one.

I quit. Nesing has become boring after so long.

Heh...I guess boy scouting isn't?

Originally posted by Amon Savag
Heh...I guess boy scouting isn't?

Nope. Although it's tough camping in 20 degrees F.

BTW, I will not quit the nes I'm already in, Minionnes. Though I will not join any new neses.

Originally posted by puglover

BTW, I will not quit the nes I'm already in, Minionnes. Though I will not join any new neses.

*Sigh*

did you not notice what aaminion just said? (not in this thread)

Top Bottom