The Immortal Alphabetical Game #4 - Askia

T310 Diplo V 55 pts
Spoiler :

Chivalrous Warlord: 5 points. Warrior is level 5 upgraded to mechanized infantry. Figured tanks are valid since they aren't melee.

African Warlord: 17 puppets on starting continent (1 CS, 3 former CS puppeted by Venice) 34 points.

Golden Age of Africa: 7 GA total.
T91 for 10 turns (representation) Founded 2 cities.
T157 for 10 turns
T180 for 8 turns (GA) Founded 1 city.
T210 for 8 turns (GA)
T243 for 15 turns
T258 for 12 turns (extended by GA)
T283 for 12 turns (GA)
total 16 points.

Total 55 points.

Maximize points by delaying conquest as much as possible while starting with 9 self founded liberty empire.

Decided to take diplo shortcut instead of fully conquering other continent, due to number of inland capitals. England was science threat that has to be taken out and India was culture threat but immortal difficulty AI's culture is horrible anyway.

Spoiler :

Questions: Do I get bonus for an extended GAge on the first one? Can be read either way. Also, can I upgrade CBs into Gats in two turns as long as I don't use XBs? Anybody else notice the sub-continent map looks kind of like Africa?

t150 - 9 points!!!!!!!
Spoiler :
As often happens, I finish a DomV game and have no desire to do another. :lol: Especially when Venice can send you all his TR - so I just stole a Worker from him and did a bunch of quests. I was surprised wonders were still available, I went after SH very late and got it, so I just kept cranking them out, 5 total.

Went Liberty, and used the GE for Petra on E coast. Six city t126 NC - like a boss. Science and pop in the toilet. Put 4 into Piety - I could have had a Reformation by now, but I thought I'd only get one more pick, so took Theocracy for the gold boost. Strong culture and faith game with Tears/Gods and the UB - I actually prioritized UB once I opened Piety. Sub-optimal for sure, but dammit, I'm Askia! I'll burn your mf-ing world down!

Uh, except still no UU. I had 1/6 the leaders army when Venice suddenly wouldn't renew DoF, no open borders... You know you're weak when Venice starts messing with you. Anyway, I'm going to meet other civs soon, and plan to settle more cities on islands or something during my next GAge. I got 9 points for settling 3 cities in GAge. I've gifted 3 Beserkers away! :cry:
Spoiler :

NT - The way I wrote it is extended does not count for bonus on 1st GA. Yes, Gatling Guns are allowed.

Top Bottom