The Inco-American War

@Elephantium: I am aware that I don't have to post to subscribe. However, as a storywriter, it is encouraging when people do post subscription posts because it tells me that they care about the story.

Also, that's a funny joke.

Yes after nearly a year of death this story has now arisen from the grave! It's Zombie Jesus! Those gosh darn Incans will taste my wrath!

Yeah I'll update. I just need to get back into the swing of things. Been a while. It should be noted that the updates won't be that interesting until I reach the Industrial Age. Until then I won't go to war with the Inca. When we finally meet I will refuse to trade with him. I will set up an embassy but that's just for Spy missions. When the Inca are destroyed the game isn't over until I dominate the world, of course.

(Warning: This first part is based off of nearly year old memory so it won't be very detailed.)

Southern Liberation

The Liberation of the Southern States took two thousand years to complete, from 2960-960 BC. The length of time can be explained by the nasty terrain one must traverse throughout the south. Swamps allowed the savage hordes to hide from American justice.

Whenever our glorious armies reached the ruins former American population centers, such as Atlanta, our soldiers passed down stories of meeting the desendents of the former residents. Contact was peaceful. In fact these people welcomed us with open arms. The also told of stories of raids by the savages. Brutal they were. They killed the men they could find and scalped them(as trophies). They raped the women and took the children as slaves. The stories of these people, considered by many to be former countrymen, drove home the rightious nature of what they were doing. Also any pretense that this campaign was an attempt to civilize the savages died right after the liberation of the first city, Washington DC, our former capital. Our glorious Leader swore to rebuild these cities, better than before.

What Follows Afterward

When the last city was finally rebuild our eyes finally turned westward. It was seen by all Americans as their duty to bring the teachings of Lincoln to the uncivilized heathens. It was rumored that the continent of America ended at some point and opened up to a great ocean. It was seen as the fulfillment of the Great Testament Of Lincoln to expand to this rumored ocean. A great expedition was formed by the great explorer, Lewis Merriweather. The expedition would consist of 32 regiments of Archers and would clear the way for settlers to expand the glorious and most civilized American Civilization. In 610 BC our intrepid explorers discovered a horrendous sight: a cult centered around a man named Elvis Presley, so called the King of Rock. This "rock" was obviously an idol. What else was there to do but to save the poor people from this false god. This "King of Rock" warriors were quickly dispatched and the people liberated from an after life of torment from the likes of Pachacuti in Incaland. A portion of the expedition was sent to bring these lost souls back to civilization, while the rest of the expedition continued west until they finally reached the long rumored great ocean. When word reached back to Buffalo many a citizen weeped in joy. Our glorious leader declared a national holiday. The ocean was named the Pacific, in the name of peace The expedition soon moved north. In 540 BC they met horde of savages in the Rockies! It took decades but eventually they were cleared out. After that our glorious leader proclaimed that our goal was to finish a transcontinental road clear to the newly discovered Pacific to facilitate our expansion west. All available workers were to move to St. Louis. It is now 370 BC.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a collection of Journal Entries of the Glorious Leader.

Glorious Leader's Journal #1: In 190 BC in the year of our Lord and Savior, Lincoln, we met the most evil nation on this Earth, the Inca. This requires us to question our origins. How did the Inca follow us to this paradise? I shall order a search into the old ruins underneath Washington DC. The answers must be there, some whatever they are. May Lincoln save us all...

Glorious Leader's Journal #2: It is now 50 BC and we face a crisis! Starting in 190 BC the damnable Incans have amassed a sizable force in the American Southwest. I'm worried. Very worried. Most of my forces are to the North in Canada. I must get a road to the iron mines in Wisconsin and start arming my warriors with what my military advisor calls a sword. But only when I've fully settled the southwest will I feel secure... May Lincoln give me strength...

Years of Crisis

The year 190 BC will always be remembered as the year that we met the true enemy. The Inca. No one know why they were here. But their presence has caused a crisis within the religious community of the United States. In order to understand this one must look closer at the structure of America's religion.

At the very core of our religion is our god, Lincoln. He was the one who delivered us to this place, away from the vile Inca. This brings us to the other half of our religion: The Inca. Where Lincoln represented all that was good and right in the world, the Inca represented the the darkest of evils. Incaland is where all those damned to pain and misery for all eternity go to be enslaved by the vile Incans. And the satan of our religion is Pachacuti. He and his demonic minions once threatened America's freedom and independence in the last world. That's when Lincoln in all his wisdom picked up is chosen few and brought us to this paradise away from the evil armies of the Inca. If you live a good life you get to go to a place where America has already dominated over the evil Incans and get to meet with Lincoln yourself and live in luxury and peace for all eternity. It is the mission of every American to bring this society to Earth.

In response to the Incan discovery our glorious leader formed a search team into the ruins of old Washington DC underneath the current city. What was discovered was not released to the general public. It would be studied by America's best and brightest for centuries to come...

These years would have one bright spot: The Transcontinental Highway was finished! It will encourage westward expansion for centuries to come. Next on the agenda is the construction of the Pacific Highway. This will encourage colonization of the west coast and securing a frontier from Incan expansion.

In 170 AD the Glorious- er- not so glorious leader was overthrown! The people acknowledge his accomplishments but he has been seen in recent years to be wholely incapable in running an empire the size of the United States. Governors of frontier territories were in fact taking bribes of the flesh from the uncivilized savages to the west. There was even talk in the Minnesota territory of giving de facto control of the territory over to savages! Something obviously had to be done! During the anarchy that ensued for the next forty years communications with far flung cities was lost. Then Finally the dust cleared and Andrew I was crowned King.

Is anyone going to comment on this?

lurker's comment: Yes.

I'd suggest starting a new story if all you're gong off of is year-old memories. Of course, you might have a better memory than me so... continue if you want to.

An interesting story so far. I'd like to make one suggestion though. You could simply replay the game, and write the story with the game fresh in your mind.

Also, the number of comments by other players does not truly reflect the number of people who read the story. The list of page views indicates that people are reading your story, even if they do not choose to post for whatever reason.

I hope to read more of the adventures of Lincoln shortly!:)

An interesting story so far. I'd like to make one suggestion though. You could simply replay the game, and write the story with the game fresh in your mind.

Also, the number of comments by other players does not truly reflect the number of people who read the story. The list of page views indicates that people are reading your story, even if they do not choose to post for whatever reason.

I hope to read more of the adventures of Lincoln shortly!:)

Lincoln is America's God. I have it as George W. Bush as the in-game leader, but the RP leader is King Andrew I. Full name is Andrew Jackson;).

Top Bottom