The Incredible Machine. Yes yes, no kidding.

GenghisK

Ok you might think I'm a fool, but please don't call asylum.
I'm not sure everybody heard about that awesome puzzle game.
I first played TIM 1 in 1994, as far as I remember. I got stuck.
The concept is simple: you must do something stupid (freeing a mouse, exploding a baloon...) but you have tons of stuffs, and you must manage to make the right combination. Since a pic is easier to understand than a speech:

It seems simple, you have to pop the balloons but i tell you sometimes it's tricky. Nevertheless it's logical. Really. For instance: you light a candle that will blow a dynamite, which will make a ball fall on a scissors that will cut the balloons... ok? :) that seems crazy but terribly logical.

This is the most recent version of the game. TIM 3 I think.

Take a look at the following link:
http://www.sierrac.f2s.com/tim.htm
Sierra classics dowload page. Enjoy. Launch the gamen just look at the game intro to see how amazing, crazy but logic it is :)

PS: I was blocked at the 179th level... couln't find the solution. I was really spending hours and hours playing that, desperately trying to find solutions. And plus to have more fun I tried to use as few objects as possible :) that made the game even harder :)

Now that one is old. I remember playing it on my trusty 286. Didn't have as much fun with it as with Civ1, but still...Heh, I had to reinstall it if I wanted to play it as a 40MB hd only holds so many games. Aaaah, those were the days.

That's a very good question...Honestly, I don't have a clue. And it's been so long, I really can't remember myself, either. Dementia, you understand.

I just loved that cat. And the pumpkins on Halloween and the like.

Top Bottom