The Industrialist Party

Okay, i dont know if the demo game is still going and if it is whats happening to the Industrialist Party. Im only 13(i think u can see that though) so my
speeling gramar and is not that great(lol).
Anyway...
It seems to me that your 'Ideology' as such when its comes to the issue of State Property is that in Civ4 you can only really represent the right-wing views. if you look at Hitlers Germany, in a sense, it was 'state property'. (this is the part i get from Civ3s civilopedia). in Hitlers fascist state, the government required produce from buisness as upposed to Communism where the state or government paid for it. both sides are state property, both sides increase military productivity at the expense of the economy as they dont allow buisness expansion, but do allow military and state expansion.
i dont know if this is any help but hey, i might join, ill look around first.:goodjob:

You'd be most welcome to join - the demo game is still going and war is brewing. A good place to start is the 'Information Department' thread in the Demo Game Citizens forum.

Top Bottom