1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Iroquois - Their History and Glory

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Stories & Tales' started by M4 Sherman, Sep 18, 2005.

1. M4 Sherman

M4 Sherman Chieftain

One day I was walking with one of my friends near Ontario. He descended from a tribe that formed one of the most glorious leagues during the XVIII century. His name was Hiawatha Che'estaheh, and he spoke a dialect, now extinct (except for him ;)) of the Iroquois language.

When I told him to tell me the story of his people, then he told me: there is nothing best than telling a story by playing a Civ game. I will show you with no words, but only moves, the story of my people. If you want to publish this, then you will translate my moves so that everyone can understand the true story of Iroquois people. Good luck!

For my suprise, the man was a great civ player. But he was quite old, so he chosed an easy level: Warlord. Now he is playing, and I, M4 Sherman, will publish his moves until he can win and make the Iroquois tribe dominate the world.

:salute: The Game has officially begun:

M4A3E8