The Jedi Council

Ahh, IC. So it would be possible to bring along Mara Jade (Hmm, better think of what happened way before 4000BC so that the two have met before the game has started)

Gunning, badly beaten tries to think of a way to esape.

Gunning: Hmm, if I use the Jedi mind power, I could tald to CG about where I am and what's going on.

Gunning uses the Jedi Mind trick to talk to CG.

Gunning: CivGeneral?

CivGeneral: Gunning, is that you?!?!

Gunning: Yes it's me. Let me tell you what's going on...If you are feeling some kind of signal of the force, it's not me...I overheard them talking (the attackers) and they said that they were going to set up a decoy to set you off course.

CG: A Decoy? Why those...

Mara: What? Did you say something?

CG: Oh, I'm just using the Jedi Mind Trick and I'm talking to Gunning...You'll learn to use it someday.

Mara: Gunning? He's alive?! Good! We need to hurry over there!

CG: Gunning says that that's a decoy and he's actually somewhere else. I'll ask where he is. Gunning? Where are you now?

Gunning: I'm not sure, but I heard that they were sending the decoy north of where we are right now, and I hear water...Right now I can't see out of the cell...Oh wait, I think I hear someone coming, I have to leave, I'll try to give you more information when I can, bye.

CG: Darn, I lost him...We need to head toward water, stream, river, whatever is close...

If my choiche lies between prepering for war and giving the tiles back, I will prepare for war. You stuck, should prepare for hell...

The Ambush

CivGeneral and Mara Jade heads to the water source. Mara Jade senses something disterbing

Mara Jade: I am sensing some sourt of disterbacne over there

CivGeneral and mara Jade stops in there tracks

Mara Jade: I am guessing it is comming back to me

Before CivGeneral can get a word out, more bounty Hunters poped out of the bush

Mara Jade: Look out!

with not enough time, CivGeneral whips out his World War I Rifle and shot the aproaching bounty hunter.

CivGeneral: Drat that was my last round

CivGeneral Pulls out his Light saber and Mara Jade pulls out her baster. As before CivGeneral and Mara Jade fends of the attacking hunters

CivGeneral: This is more serious than we thought

Mara Jade: Yeah. Wait, who is that buy that stone wall

CivGeneral & Mara Jade: Its Gunning.

The people come into Gunning's cell right after he finnishes talking to CG.

Attacker: Who were you talking to?

Gunning: I was talking to myself. It get's pretty boring in here...

Attacker: Don't worry, you'll soon have company...but they may be dead... :evil:

Another person comes in to Gunning's cell, this time with a gun

Attacker 2: Come on Jedi, we need you for another plan.

Gunning: But I like it in this place, real nice and cozy. ;) I won't leave.

Attackers: Well then we'll make you.

The attackers knock Gunning out and take him outside. Gunning is proped up against a wall and wakes up when he hears a gun shot.

Gunning: What was that, and how did I get out here...Ack my head hurts...

CG and Mara: It's Gunning! We'll be right there!

Gunning: CG!! Mara!!!...

A laser comes out and hits Gunning when CG and Mara are coming for him. Gunning blacks out...

CivGeneral and Mara jade tries to sage off the ambush. Soon Mara Jade noticed that Gunning has been shot by a stun blast

Mara Jade: How dare they hurt him

Mara Jade force pushes the attacker onto the wall. Soon Mara Jade was shocked to discovered that her hidden talents were not going away. CivGeneral looks with admasement

CivGeneral: Zarn will never beleve this

CivGeneral and Mara Jade continues to Fight off the Bounty Hunters. Soon they reach up to Gunning.

Mara Jade: They stuned blasted him. He would be out cold for a while.

CivGeneral: Look he is opening his eyes

Gunning: Ugh, where, where, where am I?

Mara Jade: You are still in the Bavarian Woods.

Gunning: CivGeneral? who is that Pretty lady that is talking to me?

CivGeneral: This is serious than I thought Mara, the side effects of the stun blast not only knocked him out, but it also gave him amesia (Temporary Memory loss)

Mara Jade: Right, this weapon is beyond my knowlage of blaster technologies.

CivGeneral and Mara Jade turns to the Path from witch they came from and they here a familliar shouting

Dr. Conrad: CivGeneral!

Dr. Ed: Mara Jade!

CivGeneral and Mara Jade: Over here

Dr. Ed and Dr. Conrad walks up to Mara Jade and CivGeneral

Dr. Ed: We are glad we found you. Dr. Ed looks at the daized out Gunning What is wrong with Gunning

Mara Jade: Apperently the stun blast has a side effect that makes people have amnesias. I have no knowlage of the sourt of wepon that can do this.

Dr. Conrad: Dangit Dr. Ed. I told you to lock the Lab. THoes Bounty Hunters have stolen our project.

Mara Jade: This is bad, if this gets into the wrong hands...

Dr. Ed: ...Then all of Fanatika will have a bad case of amnesia

Dr. Conrad: There may be hope. They only stole the prototype which is less potent than the machine that Dr. Ed and I are building.

Mara Jade: A machine to errase peoples minds? How usefull will that be.

CivGeneral: What use would we have for this machine, we are already have 66% of the world already

Dr. Conrad looks at CivGeneral with a worried face

Dr. Conrad: Mara Jade. CivGeneral. There is so much to tell you but, I need time to explain it

Suddenly a fourth ambush attacks the group

Mara Jade: Here we go again

CivGeneral: Dr. Ed and Dr. Conrad. Leave this area for your own safety.

Dr. Conrad and Dr. Ed runs away from the Fire fight, but they are confrunted by two bounty hunters

Bounty Hunter 1: Where do you think you are going

Dr. Conrad: You dont scare me.

Bounty Hunter 2: May be this will convice you otherwise

The Bounty Hunter pulls out the Prototype stungun that Dr. Ed was working on

Dr. Ed: My baby, you better not harm my baby

Back in the fire fight, Gunning regains his memory back and becomes more coherant

Gunning: Huh, what happened? What the!?

The Firefights went to a brawling. Mara Jade kills another Bounty Hunter one by one. CivGeneral slices the Bounty hunters like if they were nothing. Soon over by the wall

Bounty Hunter 2: Well, are you two going to cooperate

Dr. Ed: Never

Dr. Ed signals to Dr. Conrad. Dr. Conrad snatches the Stun gun and runs away. Dr. Ed does a few moves and Street Figtin' moves. Left kick followed by a Punch in the Bounty Hunter's Jaw

Dr. Ed: Now, Never EVER! mess with an old man who learned fighting moves in the basketball court

Another Bounty Hunter sneeks behind Dr. Ed. Dr. Ed Does a "Stone Cold Steve Austin" on the Hunter

Dr. Ed: Ohh, thats gonna hurt in the Mornin'

Dr. Ed digs in his pocked and Finds Gunning's Lightsaber. He then tosses the Saber to Gunning. Gunning catches the Saber and joins Mara Jade and CivGeneral. Dr. Ed picks up a Blaster from the downed Bounty hunter and joins in the fight

Mara Jade: What are you doing Dr. Ed?!

Dr. Ed: I figured that you three should not fight alone. Dr. Ed Drop Kicks a Bounty Hunter

CivGeneral: I see, try not to get killed

Dr. Ed: I was almost killed trying to collect samples of Uranium on that volcanic Island.

Dr. Ed suddenly Trips on a metalic object from a downed Bounty Hunter

Dr. Ed: What is this. Turns on the Cylindrical object Ack, its a Lightsaber, these Bounty Hunters are trained in the ways of the sith. Mara Jade! Catch, I beleve we may need to use these. Dr. Ed picks up a Saber from a downed Hunter

CivGeneral: Dr. Ed, you are not trained in the art of sabers.

Dr. Ed: Well the Mass of the saber is the same as carrying a Broom pole

CivGeneral: Well becarefull then

Dr. Ed: Not to worry, I respect the Saber's High intensity Photon heat energy

As soon as the four people has gotten there sabers, the rest of the Bounty Hunters draw out there sabers. Dr. Ed beguins to sweat, Mear Jade smerks with confedence, Gunning is ready for action, and CivGeneral is ready to pounce

Dr. Ed: GREAT GOOGA! MOOGA! They have Sabers too!

Soon the leader of the Bounty Hunters came up

Bounty Hunter Leader: CivGeneral, you thought you can destroy me in that Railroad yard. Tisk Tisk Tisk. For that youre Freind will suffer. The Bounty Hunter Leader looks at Mara Jade And Ill make your girl suffer also.

CivGeneral: You would not harm Mara Jade

Soon Dr. Conrad turns back and heads to see a small Platoon of Bounty Hunters and a Sith Bounty Hunter Leader. He also noticed Dr. Ed is holding a Saber

Dr. Conrad: *Sigh* its always me to get him out of a mess

Dr. Conrad runs back to CivGeneral

Dr. Conrad: What do you think you are doing... err.. Uh oh. We are in deap mud now.

Dr. Ed: Holding his saber stiffly ye ye ye yess we are. I thing I just... ....nevermind

Bounty Hunter Leader: Attack my minions

Dr. Conrad & Dr. Ed: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Mara Jade, CivGeneral, and Gunning beguins to take down each Saber armed Hunter

Dr. Conrad: Dont just stand there do something

Dr. Ed: Use that Stun Gun and try to take down the rest and Ill slice them with this high powered photon energy beam

Dr. Ed and Dr. Conrad beguins to slim down the Bounty Hunter Ranks. Mara Jade and CivGeneral defect the Hunter's Blows. Soon Zarn arives to the seen

Dr. Conrad: See that tree branch. If you can throw that saber right to it and slice it, it will crush the other bounty hunters underneath it

Dr. Ed: Good idea

Dr. Ed throws the Saber to the Tree branch. The saber cuts the tree branch causing it to fall on half of the Bounty Hunters

Zarn: CivGeneral, Mara Jade, and Gunning. Glad to see you three.

Mara Jade: same here

Dr. Ed: I cant beleve I have used a saber before

Dr. Conrad: C'mon, we need to head back to the lab

Soon Zarn, Mara Jade, Gunning, and CivGeneral starts to take down and kill each Hunter one by one. Soon an Epic Battle between CivGeneral and the Bounty Hunter Leader rages on. Zarn, Mara Jade, and Gunning could only watch as there fellow Jedi takes down the last of the sith. Saber blows blocked, a show of foce, and soon CivGeneral has one trick up his sleave

CivGeneral: and here is what I have learned from the Military Academy

CivGeneral holds his saber in the fasion of the age old Fanatikan Swordsmen. Slices the Bounty Hunter Leader. Then he slices him horizontaly.

Bounty Hunter Leader: Arrrrg

The Bounty Hunter Leader falls to the ground. CivGeneral turns off his Saber. Mara Jade runs up to him and hugs him.

CivGeneral: I have finaly defeated my nemisis

Mara Jade: That would be a good thing

Zarn walks up to Mara Jade and CivGeneral. Zarn looks down and removes the mask of the Bounty Hunter Leader. CivGeneral and Mara Jade looks at the unmasked Hunter

Mara Jade & CivGeneral: Its Gregor

Mara Jade: But I thought he was killed in that Gas Explosion I created

Zarn: Gregor was in fact a sith warrior and a bounty Hunter. Now lests leave this place. and return to the Jedi Temple.

Gunning and Zarn walks ahead as Mara Jade and CivGeneral walks behind them hand in hand. Soon they meat up with Dr. Ed and Dr. Conrad

Dr. Ed: Awww, look at them two love birds

Dr. Conrad: Never mind about Mara Jade and CivGeneral and pay attention and hand me that screwdriver.

Top Bottom