The Jungle Gazette: opening new franchise

UnOrthOdOx

Chieftain
Hello!

Hello?

Am I using this thing correctly?

Just speak into that there? What kind of magic is this?

Greetings from Apolytonia! I understand that this Phoenatica is a great and marvelous land, and judging by this SETEE thing that I have been told to use, I must say it is a land of marvelous magic as well.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am first and foremost a Reporter, one who was tired of the local papers, and embarked on my own. I eventually garnered enough support an Banana's to buy out all my competition, and The Jungle Gazette became THE news source in Apolytonia. Now, if I understand correctly, I can feed my pressed Banana leaves into this slot, and it will magically appear on your own lands.

Never one to pass up an opportunity, I propose to set up a Franchise in Phoenatica to aid in distribution of my humble paper. Here is a free sample of all that you will get.

The first issue. See what started it all! I am especially proud of this one.
The second Ah, the hiring of my assistant leads us to increase production to twice a week.
The third With a set process lined up, we begin to get into a flow.
The most recent My assistant again shows his creative nature.

If interested, I would like to begin a process of bringing our regular editions, Saturday and Wednsday to you.

Originally posted by Octavian X
This is interesting. Competition for what appears to be defunct Phoenatican Weekly Times. I encourage you to look at it's only issue in the citizens sub-forum.

(don't confuse me with Tassadar. I'm not him. Hey, i should put that in my sig...)

Interesting devices you have. Anyway, before we can set up a franchise here, we must know how many more people would accept!

So...:)

There's also PNN, which is televised. But, we can give transcripts. ;)

I'd like to subscribe to your Newspaper "Jungle Gazette". It would keep me up on current issues. Let me see if I can find some bananas around here.

Top Bottom