The Kahd and their Vault Gates

Guybrush!

Swa/Hyd/Ins/Cha/Cre
What do vault gates actually do? Their pedia entry comes up as VAULT GATE_TXT or something like that.

They are supposed to bring in creatures similar to Sheaim planar gates. I have never played them though so I cannot confirm whether they work or not.

Aye, they do work. The summoned mobs are more of the magical type than the demonic though.

As anyone seen something else than the basic grunt(metamagic affinity) and the thane ?
I haven't gone farther with them fo now.

As anyone seen something else than the basic grunt(metamagic affinity) and the thane ?
I haven't gone farther with them fo now.

Gnoslings are Metamagic Affinity and extra XP from combat
Thades are able to teleport and cast some spells
Djinni are the same as the normal summon, but permanent.
Psions are only available on the "corrupt" path, but can use Domination.

The frequency at which you gain units and the types depend on the other buildings you have (pretty much all of the Kahdi UB provide some sort of bonus to the rate), and you get a further boost to the rate if you choose the "pure" path rather than the "corrupt" one (though you also lose the chance to summon Psions)

Djinn are quite powerfull however, if they are the same as the ones summoned. Adding more diversity could imbalance this civ. (domination...Urgh!!!)

Djinns are awesome. No need to focus on one mana exclusively.

I still think that Djinni should be unitcombat_adept and start with Channeling I and II, so they would get free mage spells based on the mana you control.

Make it unitcombat_melee and we are talking business. Filling the world with mana nodes is awesome for Scions.

Top Bottom