The Khural Term 4

grant2004

Citizen
In the law creating the office of Governor it was suggested that governors should discuss issues relevent to them as a group inside a Khural.

I wanted to start this thread quickly because I would like to see the division of cites defined clearly. I know there have been rough ideas of how cities would be divided but I think something more concrete is in order to make the process of giving orders clearer. Also this will assist in the allocation of workers.

Well first thing we need to do is number some of the new workers so it easier
to give instructions.

Also I am planning to some new workers in Riversight, around 2-3 to possibly help finish mining the 2 hills around Riversight, and then farm/cottage 2 grassland tiles (Riversight's cap on happiness/health is 12 pop)

On city allocation, it's difficult especially if you want to keep the same capitals. i would have it so noneoftheabove has lyons, orleans and Paris. Coppertown to have Rhiems and marsaille. If EA kept Ainu for the time being it would be alright since EA hasn't got another city (Riversight would get it once new cities are built on the east coast). Riversight would keep City 1 (even though it should really be with Coppertown!)

That would be my way of doing it if the capitals of each aimag had to stay the same!

I think that looking at the map we need to shift around with Aimags a bit to make regions more logically situated and hopefully more controllable as a result.

The naming fo workers is something that indeed needs to be done but allow me to suggest something "smart". Give each aimag it's own set of workers that are named <aimag name><worker number>. This should help "seeing" which workers are yours to control and which aren't, although you should be able to hire workers from another aimag.

The naming fo workers is something that indeed needs to be done but allow me to suggest something "smart". Give each aimag it's own set of workers that are named <aimag name><worker number>. This should help "seeing" which workers are yours to control and which aren't, although you should be able to hire workers from another aimag.

Yes i agree with that, good idea, save alot of time finding out who has got which worker!

From the Warlord to the Governors

I&#180;ve probably got at least 4 units that can permanently be used for military police in the cities you choose, all other cities will be protected by one military unit, except City #1, Marseilles, Ainu and Equus Aurum, they&#180;ll be better protected.

Unit request: Could I have another 3 cats, some spears and some maces if your economical build queue's allow for it?

Governors, a number of our cities need missionaries to convert them to our faith, if you have room in your build ques and are capable of producing missionaries inserting them into the queue would be appreciated, this should also be a fast way of increasing the gold output from EA.

I'll queue a missionary and catapult in Coppertown.

I have queued 2 miltary units of the warlords choice!

what if we kept the same aimags for the rest of this term, then only have three aimags next term, one with paris orleans and Lyons, one with Coppertown, Rhiems, City 1 and Marsaille and then another with Noneoftheabove, Riversight, Ainu and EA.

what if we kept the same aimags for the rest of this term, then only have three aimags next term, one with paris orleans and Lyons, one with Coppertown, Rhiems, City 1 and Marsaille and then another with Noneoftheabove, Riversight, Ainu and EA.
And what do we do in the mean time then? Argue :p?!

Marseilles will need a governor (and some Roman cities might need one soon :)).

We can also use some more missionaries.

edit: I just had an idea about naming our Aimags.
Coppertown Aimag = West = Occidental
NoneOfTheAbove Aimag = South = Austral
Equus Aurum Aimag = East = Oriental
Riversight Aimag = North = Boreal

I'm looking at this site:

http://www.dic.edu.mn/

It's slow but works reasonibly well. Without understanding Mongolian grammar you can look for translations and combine words.

We've got two missionaries at the moment, I'd send them to Pisae and Neapolis
I would be good to build at least another three, going to Munich (first), Cumae (second) and Marseilles (third).

Also, may I encourage all of you to focus on commerce, as we're in need of it.

How should we organise the new cities into amaigs?

I was thinking Munich and possibly Neopolis for Riversight and Pisces to go to the coppertown amaig

How should we organise the new cities into amaigs?

I was thinking Munich and possibly Neopolis for Riversight and Pisces to go to the coppertown amaig
That is fine with me. If we ever capture Berlin I think we should make a new aimag for Berlin, Cumae and other cities we encounter though. 4-5 cities per aimag is the limit I say.

That is fine with me. If we ever capture Berlin I think we should make a new aimag for Berlin, Cumae and other cities we encounter though. 4-5 cities per aimag is the limit I say.

We need to sort out the aimags before the end of this term so any plans should incoperate the possiblity of capturing Roman/German cities

Top Bottom