1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The last seven years

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by snipelfritz, May 22, 2012.

1. snipelfritz

snipelfritz Crazy about the Demogame

Hi everybody!

I used to frequent this forum back when Civ 3 was the newest edition (used to have some fun DemoGames). Being the rambler that I am, I eventually moved on and playing guitar has become my passion, and I have been a part of numerous other online communities since. The one thing that has remained the same is my screenname, so for nostalgia's sake, I just felt like checking out all of my old forums and saying hi! I'd be curious to see my old posts considering a lot has happened to me over my last login 7 years ago and I am a drastically different person.

So hi everybody! Hope things have been well around here and in your lives and in you games. :)

:beer:

EDIT: Wow, I totally forgot about my The Cheat avatars. LOL, that one is great.

2. Synsensa

Synsensa Deity Retired Moderator

3. Terxpahseyton

Terxpahseyton Deity

This is a nice gesture :) I have the impulse to tell you to stay out of the other OT threads. It seems like it would just pollute your friendly posting style.