The Legimate Businessman's Social Club.

Hey musica, i want you to do me a favor and drive a person named "black Hole" out into the desert and fuhgetabout him

Sammy "the Wolf" Avinzi enters the club, gourmet coffee in hand......

HEY! Whose a guy gotta whack to get a table at this joint?

Attachments

• wolf.jpg
    wolf.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 229
Sorry about this sir. You can have this fine table right near the front. I'm sure you and your cronies will like this establishment. We have fine wines if you prefer that to coffee, but coffee is fine here. We are willing to cater for anyone tastes. Enjoy your stay, Mr Avinzi.

*a man in strange robes with a long black cape with numerous celtic symbols on it walks in with a few other men also dressed in the same fashion but with hoods over their faces to hide their identity's*

*the strange man walks over to a table and sits down with his cult and pulls out one of the finest cigars anyone this side of the world has ever seen*

The strange man askes"Musica.....give a round of beer to everyone, its on me"

*nobotti raises from his chair and moves over to the stranger and in rasp voice begins to speak* "hey you must be new around here and fuhgot to use the proper manners, you wanna show some respect, you think we need chaority? do i look african to you? we buy the round in this club, put your money away *nobody grabs a beer off the bar hands it the new guy. Then he pinchs his check and slaps it* "you keep your head down capice there are dangerous guys in this neck of the woods and youll do a good job to avoid them" ---- http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=113760&page=4

*the strange man looks at nobody and nods* "Indeed these people that you deem dangerous are just the people that im looking to do buisness with,i have many *items* that i am looking to sell" "Know anyone that needs some of the finest cigars around, or a boomstick?" "o and thanks for tha tip"

The former owner has "left" the demogame, he should of kept his mouth shut but he went crying to the mods, so now he has "left" the demogame. yeah you wont be seeing him any more, damn rat.

Hello Chaps,
I was wondering what is this Bloody Democracy Game Anyway. Please P.M. Me your responce.
Well then Cherioe.
~Mike

Top Bottom