The Llamast Jokes Thread... 3

What do you call a moneylender so merciless that he drives everybody away?

Spoiler :
A lone shark

I think that's the fastest I've ever had a post liked, AmazonQueen. I posted, went back to change one word, and before I could post again, I saw the notice of your like.

Last edited:
As Berthold Brecht said, "What is the crime of robbing of a bank compared to the founding of a bank?”

Give a man a fish, he eats for today. If he wants something other than raw fish, he'll need a fire as well. Perhaps that burning fella over there.

I was waiting for the train, when I saw a woman with a bright colorful parrot on her shoulder.
Upon closer inspection, she turned out to be the ugliest woman I had ever seen.
"Hello" she smiled, showing both her teeth, the stench from her breath brought back long forgotten memories I'd rather not think about.
"Morning" I replied, wishing that would be all...
"Hey mister, if you can guess what this bird this is on my shoulder, I'll let you have sex with me, right here and now." she said.
So, I replied: "... eh, is it perhaps an ostrich?!"
"Hm... you know what..." she said. "Close enough!"

I was completely flabergasted when I found out the stationery store had moved.

Whereas I keep waiting for the mobile store near me to do so, but it's been in the same spot for years.

Last edited:
I was completely flabergasted when I found out the stationery store had moved.
Flabbergasted? I'd have been scared sheetless if something like that happened.

Did you hear that REM wrote a song about a man who had been steadily burping for forty years and finally managed to stop? It’s called Losing My Emission.

Did you hear that REM wrote a song about a man who had been steadily burping for forty years and finally managed to stop? It’s called Losing My Emission.
A few years later, Mrs. Hanson told her teenaged sons to quit burping at each others, or they'd be grounded.
So they told her they were writing a new song, (MMMBop)

Top Bottom