The Lonely Hearts Club: Second cycle.

You can just load a older game, play it and post in that thread too.
I do that all the time! :)

I am already playing some old LHC games. I am not sure about posting in their threads, though, as lots of message boards frown upon reviving old threads.

Thanks for the clarification, ecuwins, I look forward to a new one whenever it may be released. :)

I am already playing some old LHC games. I am not sure about posting in their threads, though, as lots of message boards frown upon reviving old threads.

:)

For those type of threads it is welcome and expected on here.

+1

I need to get round to fixing up the Immortal University Bullpen, its about 10 games behind for linking to the game's thread + needs sorting out as I only quickly put it together :)

I need to get round to fixing up the Immortal University Bullpen, its about 10 games behind for linking to the game's thread + needs sorting out as I only quickly put it together :)

IU is abit messier than some of the others. But it's worth it!
Besides, it's quite easy to just search for "Immortal University" on the boards, and go through the games.

I'm currently trying out a HA-rush in IU64-Victoria. Per ben-jammins recommendations. Fun stuff!

I think it's vay to little thread-lifting in other aspects as well, such as strategy.

I don't know where the practice of leaving old threads alone begun, but I don't see it as a good practice at all, especially not in a strategy forum.

We haven't had a new version of civ4 in... 4 years?
So everything mentioned about gameplay from that period is still 100% valid.

Is anybody interested in this series, and taking up and hosting this series again? Unfortunately I am just too busy with my college masters course, I only have enough time to play my own games, and there's plenty of better map makers out there too :) :) ;)

No grabbers? I have too many unfinished games and SGOTM going on, so can't start playing a new game right now, but I could put together a map for this, then we can see how much interest there is in playing LHC games. Who's next? Boudica for a challenge with no good synergy for isolated start, or Joao for easy mode?

I'd happily play it, but prefer not to host. A leader without specific bonuses (or any, even - e.g. Toku) would be more interesting to me than someone made for it like Joao.

It seems this list has loosely been followed, which would put Boudi after Pericles. She's got the CHA happiness bonus, which is good with few resources avaliable, but otherwise not much going on that would help in isolation.

Top Bottom