1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

The Long and Winding Road

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: RPG' started by Cyc, May 30, 2008.

1. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

The corners were dark, but candles were lit to brighen the key areas, which these days seemed to be a lot. The wall of books certainly needed to be lit up, not in the religous fanatical way, of course. They would never burn these books. And then there was the so-called Alchemist's table, that needed lighting as well. The small kitchen space, the solo chess game, and the drawing easel. All needing candles. It gave the place a kind of eerie look. But such was the motif of Cyc's home office/library/lab/getaway/whatever room.

Having felt he completed his work constructing the required documents, Cyc scooped them up and placed them in a large parcel (stopping briefly to contemplate that word...hmm) made of paper and a paste. Sort of a large folder-type envelope. Closed it, sealed it, and placed it by the door.

Now to find his cloak and his gloves and it was off to the city to do some work of a different kind.

Attached Files:

2. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Vandal looked at his home in the middle of the swamp, it looked dark and mysterious like the rest of the swamp. He walked through the rest of the trees to find several Ravvijers-Vandals. The leader had a cut across it's eye and a red mark on its forehead. Vandal pet its head as it bowed and allowed it's master to walk through. After he walked through the beasts he enetered the buildng. He saw the little furniture he posessed in the main room. Finally, he walked into the study,where he found a book on Arete's histpry, he sat and read, he then heard something he then ran out of the building to find his pets ready for an attack, Vandal unsheathed a sword to ready too. Then, suddnely, he realized his foe...

3. Cyc

Cyc emerged from the trees slowly, carrying only his folder, "Greetings Vandal Warlord, it is only I, Bayou Cyc" he said with a smile. The pets relaxed and Vandal Warlord sheathed his sword.

"What brings you out to my neck of the swamp, Cyc?" he asked glancing at the location of the sun, then back at Cyc.

"Official business, really." Cyc raised his folder. "I was put in charge of the Land Grant program and as you were on my way to town, I thought I would stop by and breif you on it." Shaking hands, both men examined the other attire, smiled and walked towards the house. "From the maps I have at the office in town, I have been able to section off parcels of land owned by our King. These parcels are in the form of square tiles. The King has granted tiles to his Advisors and other noblemen, allowing them to choose which tile they would like. You are on the list of Grantees." Stopping, Cyc took a quick look around at VW's current diggs. "Are you interested in participating?"

4. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

OOC: I would like the gold tile...

5. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

OOC:
    @CYC: We have not yet discovered Paper. Use hides of some sort.

@Vandal: That tile is under Protector control. Find something else.

6. Cyc

This is merely a place to store pics. These are not the droids you're looking for.